Just for a laugh

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bonker

As an iPhone user you'll appreciate this...You see the camera button next to where you type, Hold it down and slide your finger up to the other camera button that's going to come up and hold it then release, it's all these filters nobody knows about.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
hahaha :D :D Oh my GOD!! I don't even want to know how you found it, or what keywords you used to search it.. LOL! :D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
hahaha :D :D Oh my GOD!! I don't even want to know how you found it, or what keywords you used to search it.. LOL! :D
Oh I'm sure you really do want to know ;). I only searched on "a bit of fun" which is slightly worrying if this type of stuff turns up within a couple of clicks, the joys of the Internet :D.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ooh yeah scary stuff really.. Some can be amazingly hilarious when you search for the correct fun stuff!!

I typed in Gaza only yesterday, I have no filters... Now I am used to graphic content, but I didn't expect what I saw when I scrolled down. And as blasé as we are, I can say I've seen it before, but it never changes how sinister it is. :unsure:

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
From one of the local rags;

National Grid has applied for permission to bulldoze a former training centre, officers, a water tower and adjacent ancilliary building on Hind Street, behind Birkenhead Central station.

Reactions: Admin