Just For Fun Guys Would You Say The More Mature Lady /young Ladies Are Better Between The Sheets!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Marky191268

Much prefer a more maturer lady, someone who knows what they want and more importantly knows to obtain that objective

11 September 2016
City
Corby
Younger ladies are fun for the shorter term, but I find over 30's and beyond to be the ones that I go back to time-after-time*

*Not in a creepy way, just to clarify!

E

EvilS

In the interest of research i'm willing to take one of each as volunteers for a game I like to call hide the pickle.

Reactions: Pearls
25 July 2016
I think mature is around the 45 mark as they tend to be more worldly. A teenager i find have all the wrong attitudes to sex and if I had the chance 80% of me would turn them down.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oooh I avoid the word 'better'. I have a theory something very sensual and sexual happens to a lady in her late 40s and 50s and they become very aware of what turns them on, what they like and don't like and have the confidence to not stand fools gladly. I have had the pleasure of the sexiest horniest 65 year old couple, sadly met a very boring 40 something and played with a very wicked 25 year old couple. So for me it isn't the age its the character, chemistry and mind. After all as the French say "Touch my mind and you caress my body".
Perfect (y)

27 April 2015
Hmmmm, youth over age or visa-versa between the sheets, hmmmm
Actual experience has shown us, the more experienced partners, with a few years of swinging behind them, are far better between the sheets. (y) Yet youthful exuberance and stamina has some very favorable merits too, :love:
Mr A Team, has a liking for the less experienced and mature partners that are new to swinging, and would benefit from tuition and guidance where applicable, and it does his ego a power of strength. :rolleyes:
Mrs A Team loves the more experienced partner, that has learned and perfected how to spoil a woman very well, through his or her established swinging career :sneaky: however, across the board, We think maturity with no young or old age cap is what makes the better lovers under the sheets (y)(y):whistle::rolleyes: