Just For Fun Underwear Or Commando What's Your Preference ☺

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Stuart_69

I always like discovering a little nakedness underneath when having a fumble with female (or male) ;) but I'll be in my tight whities lol

D

Deleted member 1030

I used to go commando... until I started working in a secondary school. Hearing 16 year old girls giggling "you can see his cock through his trousers!" is not much fun TBH :confused:
Lis, on the other hand..... well, it's a challenge to get her put some on, most days!

Reactions: bill90125
P

peakcouple

Day to day, Rose prefers lacy 'boy shorts' and Geoff wears 'budgie smuggler' type pants - except when wearing his kilt, then it's always commando. For swinging, Rose wears open crotch lace knickers or nothing at all. Geoff goes commando or wears tight boxers in Chams.

Geoff has actually really gone commando in the days when he wore combat kit, in the Far East and Belize.

Reactions: bill90125 and Admin
25 July 2016
When im out its boxers but at home I were jogging pants with nothing under them done it for years :)

B

bill90125

I agree it feels sexy but us guys have more practical problems in terms of containment (jogging without good support - not good! ) and concealment in case of getting turned on. I regularly wander nude at home and very much enjoyed visits to naturist clubs, but rarely go commando (occasionally feels daring tho). Hmm, maybe now would be fun ...

Reactions: Pearls