Just For Fun

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Pick a member and describe them as a sweet and why :D

Ok so @Lovernotfighter a chocolate eclair because he's very smooth ;)
Any smoothness I have is completely the fault of my grandad a true silver tongued spiffing devil (seriously he even flew with the RAF, well navigated but still air crew)

I'll have to think before I answer properly

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Sherbet lemon, @Miss-Sexy-Legs as she had a hard shell but very fizzy beneath it.

Dolly mixture, @Pearls as you never know quite what you are getting vut she's sweet.

Dragon whoopsies, had to search for something Welsh for @Admin

24 November 2015
Weird-Sweets-monsterka-and-leonchii-31076419-500-370.jpg for @meandlis when he's doing the quiz he melts hearts with his questions now he can be the ultimate keyboard king and eat his way to victory on the bonus xx

19 March 2015
@Pearls A bounty. Creamy, dreamy and addictive! Once you've had one bite, you just want more and more... xx
@debE a lollipop - once you start licking.... :sneaky:
@Miss-Sexy-Legs A midget gem! Sweet, tasty, fruity and addictive..
@Scrunchymuffet hmm, a beer sweetie. Know the ones? Pints of beer. Great head and utterly refreshing! :sneaky: x

@Looby&Lew - Sherbet dip. Lew the liquorice and Looby the sherbet.. ;)
This I agree with! X
Why thank you.. x

Reactions: FireFant
19 March 2015
@Pearls A bounty. Creamy, dreamy and addictive! Once you've had one bite, you just want more and more... xx
@Scrunchymuffet hmm, a beer sweetie. Know the ones? Pints of beer. Great head and utterly refreshing! :sneaky: x

Why thank you.. x
Obviously theses are just a few as there's so many of you out there!

@SexyS definitely an after eight mint. A luxury to have when you get the chance and both sweet and refreshing at the same time x

@Therapon hmm... he's a boiled fruit sweet. Don't ask me why, I don't know. But he is. :D
@Steed99 - a Werther's Original. o_O

Reactions: Charlia and SexyS
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich

Why thank you.. x
Just be careful not to mix me with coca cola :rofl::whistle:

14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Obviously theses are just a few as there's so many of you out there!

@SexyS definitely an after eight mint. A luxury to have when you get the chance and both sweet and refreshing at the same time x

@Therapon hmm... he's a boiled fruit sweet. Don't ask me why, I don't know. But he is. :D
@Steed99 - a Werther's Original. o_O
And my favourite xx

Reactions: Therapon