Just For Sharing Music!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

M

Max-the-3rd

Yes. The new album is top banana. I'm a sucker for psych, in all it's forms. :cool:

Nothing is. The best song he wrote, by miles (and, in fairness, Cobain wrote some brilliant songs).

OK, I was listening to Tom Waits, but you've just made me dig out 'Unplugged in New York" (y)
think man who sold the world is one of a very select few that is just perhaps better than the original (i feel terrible saying that about Bowie)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
think man who sold the world is one of a very select few that is just perhaps better than the original (i feel terrible saying that about Bowie)
Yes but they bloody did it well... Still gives me goosebumps...
One of my favourite's by far by Nirvana is Plateau;
MT Live Unplugged. I have the vinyl and cassette of this. Somewhere...
I was one of those who cried when we heard he was gone. So sad.

And this, this is epic. Nothing short of epic. :love: \m/

D

Deleted member 1030

Just heard this... not technically a song, but the isolated vocal track for 'White Rabbit' sung by the gorgeous Grace Slick. Shows what a set of pipes she had...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just heard this... not technically a song, but the isolated vocal track for 'White Rabbit' sung by the gorgeous Grace Slick. Shows what a set of pipes she had...
You also adding the tune in your head? I know I am.... thank you for sharing. This always makes me think about some things. Epic tune.
Her voice is amazing... She can sing. This is where it's at isn't it.
I love the rolling R's..