Just For Sharing Music!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
The "lyrics" for that give me goosebumps, I caught it live when Gilmour was touring at the Royal Albert, breathtaking stuff
Yes the whole experience is just epic. I have it on collectors edition full vinyl set. Used only once. Have the cd and DVD compilation of it too. It's so emotionally moving. Just a pure masterpiece

T

Tigress

Mine too. Pulse, Earls Court. 1994 Great gig in the sky has actually made me emotional. Epic epic song.
May have the pleasure of singing it later this week with a friend of mine who is the most amazing guitarist I have ever heard :)

19 March 2015
Delicate Sound of Thunder version, for me.... the version of 'Wish You Were Here' on that album, too, oh man.... :cool:
Oh yeah. Amazing. WYWH is an outstanding album.
Fact is, I'm a thorough Floyd fan and have every album, a lot on vinyl too.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
A special one by some special people.. and Prince kind of stole the show here;

M

Max-the-3rd

YouTube

never have so many words been spoken in 2.48
a tear falls every time I hear this for a broken past
life and love lost.

"I know that some of you wont understand"

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I hate not having videos showing here, but needs must. When videos are posted in place of replies such as in other threads, it just slows the threads down to a snails pace.
I'll see what I can do to try and speed it all up.

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
okay as a test to the YT issues as discussed in the announcements, here is Tove Lo - Habits Remix, Stay High, with a favourite video of mine containing in-cockpit footage of military jets.
This is an epic video.... but let's hope the patch loads pages faster. Thanks everyone.
Admin