Just Wondering

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 February 2018
City
Kettering
hey folks i'm about five months out of a long term relationship which towards the end was a very much sexless one and i do have a very much high sex drive.
so i'm curious but also a virgin to the swinging world.
So my wonder is... i'm thinking about visiting a club which is fairly local ish in Leicester but i'm after a few tips do's and dont's as i say totally new and excuse the pun but not look like the spare prick at a wedding so if there is any pointers will be lovely

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Best tips...
Get out there and make friends first. Once you get known as a decent guy you will have a lot more success. Go to the club's that have a big social scene and get involved, be friendly and approachable, talk to everyone and don't only address the ladies. Oh and don't follow women around like a lost puppy lol.
Look at Liberty Elite, the Vanilla Alternative, Xtasia, Townhouse and Chamilians.
The good club' are worth travelling for and you need to get your name and face recognised.

Reactions: Nigel&Julie
28 February 2018
City
Kettering
Best tips...
Get out there and make friends first. Once you get known as a decent guy you will have a lot more success. Go to the club's that have a big social scene and get involved, be friendly and approachable, talk to everyone and don't only address the ladies. Oh and don't follow women around like a lost puppy lol.
Look at Liberty Elite, the Vanilla Alternative, Xtasia, Townhouse and Chamilians.
The good club' are worth travelling for and you need to get your name and face recognised.
nice one thank you

24 November 2015
Swinging Club Reviews
Have a read through some of these reviews hunni ,there are quite a few clubs that cater for all tastes ,hope you find the right one for you ,and if your unsure and see a review you like pm .the writer im sure they'll be happy to advise and help you xc