Keep calm and carry on swinging?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Good morning,
Given the current situation with Coronavirus, the risks involved, the self isolation and so forth - are you going to continue your swinging adventures for the foreseeable?
Obviously there’s another discussion about the virus but this is swinging itself. Are you happy to continue and plan on doing so, or has this put an end to it for now?
You may think this is a bit of an obvious question, but you’d be very surprised also.
F5F30BAB-AFF2-4123-9F7D-9DDB21314728.png

11 November 2019
Good morning,
Given the current situation with Coronavirus, the risks involved, the self isolation and so forth - are you going to continue your swinging adventures for the foreseeable?
Obviously there’s another discussion about the virus but this is swinging itself. Are you happy to continue and plan on doing so, or has this put an end to it for now?
You may think this is a bit of an obvious question, but you’d be very surprised also.
View attachment 70308
If the right opportunity arose I’d still attend ?

• Wow
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
8 July 2018
The obvious answer is NO

However in this lifestyle we’re all running the risk of catching something! We take a lot on trust!

Take the birthday bash, only a week & a half ago! we were as much at risk then as now, but a good number of people attended!

Sex is a very powerful thing, it takes over our lizard brains & some times we don’t think straight
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Short answer is No I'm not swinging at the minute,
The long answer yes kind of since I'm still active on here, and I'm still taking to new and old peeps online hoping that maybe one day (months from now) a playdate might be forth coming but I think I'd refuse any invitation to anything from a one on one meet to play party at this minute.

11 November 2019
Short answer is No I'm not swinging at the minute,
The long answer yes kind of since I'm still active on here, and I'm still taking to new and old peeps online hoping that maybe one day (months from now) a playdate might be forth coming but I think I'd refuse any invitation to anything from a one on one meet to play party at this minute.
To be honest and given real thought..definitely NO! I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I was responsible for someone else being infected, you got to think about others not just close family??

D

Deleted member 8095

Simply put....No ! We have cancelled a long awaited weekend away with some really good friends because, we know that we must do everything possible to limit the spread of the virus.
Once things calm down and go back to normal, well, it's game on ??