Kestrel Hydro Spa

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

Nudecoup

Me and my mrs are planning to go to this club after hearing good reviews. We are young couple and totally new so abit nervous and excited especially mrs. Can anyone give us some info and tips? It would be deeply appreciated.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi guys.....weve never been to this particular club but the first thing i would say is check out the clubs website. See if there are any particular rules you need to adhere to such as dress...membership etc. The last thing you want is to get all excited about going but then find out they wont let you in for some reason.

Secondly set your play rules before you go and stick to them. So many issues start because one half of a couple decide to move the goal posts to suit them.

Thirdly...dont be afraid to say No. Neither of you have to do anything you arent comfortable with. A polite no thank you is all you need. But dont be afraid to use it. Maybe have a codeword that you can use discretly in conversation if either of you are not happy with a situation.

Forth.....Take a play bag with essentials such as condoms....lube....wipes....shower gel.....toys if you wish.....and anything else you may need.
Take the time to talk to people and introduce yourselves to members.

Lastly......smile......relax and have an awesome time. Hope this helps a little xxx Enjoy xxx

N

Nudecoup

Thank you. Our first priority is not sex we just want to explore this new adventure and decide what to do. But really appreciate the suggestion and definitely will be prepared because who knows we might get into little action unexpectedly.

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Thank you. Our first priority is not sex we just want to explore this new adventure and decide what to do. But really appreciate the suggestion and definitely will be prepared because who knows we might get into little action unexpectedly.
Exactly you never know. But the social side is great. You'll meet some lovely people im sure. Enjoy whatever you do x

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
14 April 2016
City
London
Hiya, I've been to this awesome venue sometime back now on Friday/ Saturday nights when it operates as a swingers club AbFabs.

In the days it operates as a naturist venue, so to my knowledge there is no public playing at all, but they still have the private lockable rooms for that.

Enjoy the day and the weather. They have an amazing pool and jacuzzi to relax in as well as a sunbathing area

D

Deleted member 1402

Hiya, I've been to this awesome venue sometime back now on Friday/ Saturday nights when it operates as a swingers club AbFabs.

In the days it operates as a naturist venue, so to my knowledge there is no public playing at all, but they still have the private lockable rooms for that.

Enjoy the day and the weather. They have an amazing pool and jacuzzi to relax in as well as a sunbathing area
I think I'd love it here. Naked sunbathing, dipping in and out of the pool and jacuzzi.
Why do I have to be so far away? :cry:

Reactions: Admin
14 April 2016
City
London
I think I'd love it here. Naked sunbathing, dipping in and out of the pool and jacuzzi.
Why do I have to be so far away? :cry:
Why don't you look up naturist clubs near you then? These are a far cry from swingers places in terms interaction, but other than that pretty much the same. Being naked, most have a pool and other such facilities. Most will have a club house too and some have a bar.

They are the friendliest and most trusting places I have been to as they are membership only so all members are 'vetted' to an extent to make sure they're not dodgy!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Why don't you look up naturist clubs near you then? These are a far cry from swingers places in terms interaction, but other than that pretty much the same. Being naked, most have a pool and other such facilities. Most will have a club house too and some have a bar.

They are the friendliest and most trusting places I have been to as they are membership only so all members are 'vetted' to an extent to make sure they're not dodgy!
Some sound advice there. :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi guys.....weve never been to this particular club but the first thing i would say is check out the clubs website. See if there are any particular rules you need to adhere to such as dress...membership etc. The last thing you want is to get all excited about going but then find out they wont let you in for some reason.

Secondly set your play rules before you go and stick to them. So many issues start because one half of a couple decide to move the goal posts to suit them.

Thirdly...dont be afraid to say No. Neither of you have to do anything you arent comfortable with. A polite no thank you is all you need. But dont be afraid to use it. Maybe have a codeword that you can use discretly in conversation if either of you are not happy with a situation.

Forth.....Take a play bag with essentials such as condoms....lube....wipes....shower gel.....toys if you wish.....and anything else you may need.
Take the time to talk to people and introduce yourselves to members.

Lastly......smile......relax and have an awesome time. Hope this helps a little xxx Enjoy xxx
Perfect! x :)

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just turn up, tell them its your first visit and they will shown you round.
Daytime its called Kestrals , its as evening Abfabs without the cinema and lounge and dance floor.
It is for swinging or just swimming, take some flip flops.
Play openly or in private or with voyeurs with yourselves or others.
Just be open and speak freely with others about choices and have your own agreement
about "freedom".
Take sandwiches,
Great information and a lot of help am sure. Thank you @BobbieOne :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
I've been going to Kestrel Hydro (daytime) and AbFab's (evenings) for several years on and off. It's a unique venue very close to Heathrow (you can almost wave to people taking off and landing there!). The frontage comprises a bungalow, part of which is only used at the AbFabs evening events. The rest contains the reception, toilets, small lounge, 2 play rooms and an open play area. Behind the bungalow is a covered walkway that extends the whole length of the long garden. Also behind the bungalow is the large heated pool that is covered in the winter months and open during the summer. There are 2 hot tubs, a refreshment hut with free tea and coffee, changing room and lockers, sauna, showers, 3 play huts, smoking area and several tables & chairs where people have the food and drink they have brought with them (there are also 2 refrigerators where food and drink can be kept cool). There are 2 large lawn areas with beach type sun loungers that get well used in the hot summer months. At the far end of the garden is the old stable block that is now called the dungeon. Here there is a dark room, sex swing, several play areas, gloryhole area, video lounge and massage room. Outside are 4 more play huts.

The venue attracts a quite diverse customer base; regular visitors, those travelling through Heathrow, flight crew on 24 hour stopover breaks, and people like me either visiting on sunny Sundays or calling in at night having been in London on business.

I've never had a bad time there but as with all venues, it's very much dependant on who else is there at the same time. Numbers during the day are very much determined by the weather. On a sunny Sunday the place can be heaving with around 300 people. At night, I have only been on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays, and only on a few occasions. None of them were particularly busy. I am told that, as with most clubs, the busy nights are Friday and Saturday.

Apart from Saturday nights, the venue is open to single guys and there is a constant number walking the length of the covered walkway between the bungalow and dungeon.

For me it's a nice change from my regular venue, The Vanilla Alternative, although I usually find people that I have previously met at VA's. Like all clubs, it's different, run by a very nice, helpful staff team and I have had some good times there. I would suggest to anyone to give it a go but remembering that as the venue is somewhat weather dependant, one visit could be completely different from the next.

For Kestrel Hydro, regular visitors can obtain membership which entitles them to reduced entry fees or like me, go in the day book having shown I.D. on my first visit. For AbFab's a lifetime membership is required. All the details are on the 2 websites (One for Kestrel Hydro and one for AbFab Parties).