Kisses

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
So guys and gals, what's your view on kisses at the end of messages? Especially on the first message to a stranger.

Is it a nice thing to do, or does it make you uncomfortable?

Personally, if I don't know you/speak to you on the forums regularly, I find it highly uncomfortable that a stranger feels like they can put kisses on a message, when I've never spoken to them. Or is it just me?

=^_^=

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed this is a rather debatable topic actually. Okay for your situation Miss Charlia - I would imagine you find it offensive if someone literally introduced themselves like so;
"Hello you, do you mind if I follow you as your pics are amazing! Roger xxx"

However, once you have the balance of the friendship or understanding, as you and I know - some are acceptable.
For me personally, I get extremely uncomfortable if a man sends me kisses, either in chat or in messages.
I am fine with "ahh cheers Admin x" = but I am extremely uncomfortable with "Ahh x thank you Admin xx" from a male. That makes me uncomfortable.

As an admin, I usually write like so;
"Many thanks all, Admin :) x" as that is simply almost like a peck on the cheek when you meet people..

It's a hit and miss area and I firmly believe that the more kisses anyone does, the more signals you give away.
Affectionately and friendly with myself and some others I may do - xx or xxx and in return I get xxxxxx :D

As a lady, I am always reminding @Pearls not to do too many as I know it gives the wrong impression.

Hope this helps from both of my perspectives Miss @Charlia xx :D ;) (intended)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
nope, never use them, i either finish with a :) or a . :) see ! oh or a !
xxxxxx

Indeed this is a rather debatable topic actually. Okay for your situation Miss Charlia - I would imagine you find it offensive if someone literally introduced themselves like so;
"Hello you, do you mind if I follow you as your pics are amazing! Roger xxx"

However, once you have the balance of the friendship or understanding, as you and I know - some are acceptable.
For me personally, I get extremely uncomfortable if a man sends me kisses, either in chat or in messages.
I am fine with "ahh cheers Admin x" = but I am extremely uncomfortable with "Ahh x thank you Admin xx" from a male. That makes me uncomfortable.

As an admin, I usually write like so;
"Many thanks all, Admin :) x" as that is simply almost like a peck on the cheek when you meet people..

It's a hit and miss area and I firmly believe that the more kisses anyone does, the more signals you give away.
Affectionately and friendly with myself and some others I may do - xx or xxx and in return I get xxxxxx :D

As a lady, I am always reminding @Pearls not to do too many as I know it gives the wrong impression.

Hope this helps from both of my perspectives Miss @Charlia xx :D ;) (intended)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: Charlia and Admin