Kissing To The Ground..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

New expression on me.. literally means grab your victim kiss them.. hit the floor, what do you do next ;)
Details.. xx

19 March 2015
New expression on me.. literally means grab your victim kiss them.. hit the floor, what do you do next ;)
Details.. xx
Work from the nape of her neck, down her chest slowly... across her tummy and then stop - start again at her feet and work my way up her legs and into the inner thighs....
;) xx

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Work from the nape of her neck, down her chest slowly... across her tummy and then stop - start again at her feet and work my way up her legs and into the inner thighs....
;) xx
Ohhhh now your talking. X

M

meet_the_fockers

Went well then.. ah lets go back to jaffa cakes.. maybe facebook.. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 4901

;) xx

I find my self in the confusing position of both wanting to be the kissed and the kisser. Soft breathed words in ears. Delicate biting. Hands exploring skin. The floor. The ceiling. Mid air. It's all irrelevant when you find that kind of kiss. Xxx

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
M

meet_the_fockers

I find my self in the confusing position of both wanting to be the kissed and the kisser. Soft breathed words in ears. Delicate biting. Hands exploring skin. The floor. The ceiling. Mid air. It's all irrelevant when you find that kind of kiss. Xxx
Oh my Gypsy.. :oops::love: