Kissing

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
So i thought i would ask, ive seens alot of couples dont like kissing with other people and it is understandble but what i wanted to ask is what about the rest of you? how much is kissing important to your relationship or howmuch is it important to sexual life. for me im a big kisser and find it a huge turn on <3

Attachments

• tumblr_nq8tdgZVCu1sw8qefo1_250.gif
    tumblr_nq8tdgZVCu1sw8qefo1_250.gif
    231.1 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Ok yeah maybe i shouldnt answer.. since im a couple.. :D
Kissing for me is a must its just a natural thing to do..
I couldn't really imagine, not kissing.. if im honest..
It started with a kiss..... ;)
Although clousey the above image is a bit eww looks like their going to loose their tongue..
Im not a washing machine kisser :D xx

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Ok yeah maybe i shouldnt answer.. since im a couple.. :D
Kissing for me is a must its just a natural thing to do..
I couldn't really imagine, not kissing.. if im honest..
It started with a kiss..... ;)
Although clousey the above image is a bit eww looks like their going to loose their tongue..
Im not a washing machine kisser :D xx
this one better? :p

Attachments

• tumblr_nowfl0VH4R1sw8qefo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nowfl0VH4R1sw8qefo1_500.gif
    208.9 KB · Views: 31
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Kissing is very very important to me. I love a nice sexy kiss. I find it a huge turn on. A nice long slow kiss is best....not too much tongue....dont like it thrust down my throat. If done right it can be very sensual and is an essential part of our relationship and meets. Xxx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I like a good kiss and it is fairly important for me when I'm with some one take that as you may, but theirs lots of types of kisses.
To ne all biological and to my understanding the sensual exciting nature of kissing is due in no small part to the skin on your lips being almost identical to that of the head of a penis or clitorus (I may be wrong anatomy is far from my strongest suit).

Reactions: Admin
B

Bump-n-Grind

I'm admittedly a kisser, although I'd never demand it, it just seems natural to do so. Mrs G on the other hand does kiss but not all the time, but she is a bit more complicated than me lol.
I know some think it's too intimate to kiss & should be saved for your partner only.
Personally I've kissed loads of people & to me it's when I kiss during play it's in the same bracket as a snog on a night out, nothing more , nothing less

D

Deleted member 3289

Fascinating thread. Isn't there a famous line in Pretty Woman about the sanctity of kissing? I get why some couples may want to reserve it for themselves...and I think I'd feel more reserved kissing someone's partner in front of them than having sex. But I'd get over it! As @VoluptuousVixen says, it's otherwise too mechanical. Kissing can be very erotic, as @Kittyk84 and @bidleybidley agree on. Especially if like @Tallguy, you work your way down the neck...

M

MickeyBlueBalls

The most sensual and erotic of all in my opinion. Especially the first kiss with somebody I really like. I think you can find out a lot about somebody by their kiss. In a swinging situation kissing isn't really a problem for me but I'd be cautious dependent upon where ones mouth has been beforehand!! :)

Reactions: Pearls
27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
The most sensual and erotic of all in my opinion. Especially the first kiss with somebody I really like. I think you can find out a lot about somebody by their kiss. In a swinging situation kissing isn't really a problem for me but I'd be cautious dependent upon where ones mouth has been beforehand!! :)
But isn't that an unexpected pleasure? When they taste of someone else? Hot!!
GG x

S

Singer-swinger

I find that the long sensual kiss is sexy as hell whilst letting your hands explore the places you're going to kiss. I dont think where the mouth has been makes a difference. After all it's all part of the fun. Think of it as a game of Russian roulette lol..XXX

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I find that the long sensual kiss is sexy as hell whilst letting your hands explore the places you're going to kiss. I dont think where the mouth has been makes a difference. After all it's all part of the fun. Think of it as a game of Russian roulette lol..XXX
Lmao. You just know I'd be the one with the bullet in the barrel! :)

Reactions: Singer-swinger