Kissing

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Tigress

To me, kissing is very important. I'm finding myself stopping an adventure before it even starts, because I don't like the way they kiss. Is it rude to give a few pointers as to how to please me better?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
To me, kissing is very important. I'm finding myself stopping an adventure before it even starts, because I don't like the way they kiss. Is it rude to give a few pointers as to how to please me better?
No .... it's always good to know if your doing it wrong ... :noidy:

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Not at all.. no point in carrying on kissing, someone when its clearly, not being enjoyed, wheres the satisfaction in that?!!...
Surely the giver/receiver, would realise it wasn't being enjoyed?
Wet sloppy washing machine kisses yuk!! Im not a big fan of French kissing either if im honest...

D

Deleted member 3411

I guess it depends upon whether what you say? Do you say that your kissing all wrong or that you're not kissing the way I like? We all have our preferences some like soft passionate kissing some like hot wanton kissing personal preferences are never right or wrong. If we ever get to that stage feel free to tell me what you like and if I'm not Pleasing You......

M

Midland....

I think kissing plays a massive part in an intimate moment to be honest. You know if you're going to connect well and have a great time by the way you kiss before the real fun starts

T

Tigress

I guess it depends upon whether what you say? Do you say that your kissing all wrong or that you're not kissing the way I like? We all have our preferences some like soft passionate kissing some like hot wanton kissing personal preferences are never right or wrong. If we ever get to that stage feel free to tell me what you like and if I'm not Pleasing You......
I guess we are all different. Where it is acceptable to ask how to be pleased, somehow kissing is sacred, like it can't be changed...

D

Deleted member 3411

I guess we are all different. Where it is acceptable to ask how to be pleased, somehow kissing is sacred, like it can't be changed...
But I like you scene from soft and sensual to really aggressive and hot, for me it's a way of finding out the appetite of my partner

P

peakcouple

Not just kissing, but if you're with somebody and you want them to do something new or do something differently, then just ask - we both do, and we've never had anybody offended.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Not just kissing, but if you're with somebody and you want them to do something new or do something differently, then just ask - we both do, and we've never had anybody offended.
I think its more the way you kind of hint/ask.x
Know-ones agreed to live under my stairs yet though..i live in hope!! :D x