Kissing

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
To me, kissing is very important. I'm finding myself stopping an adventure before it even starts, because I don't like the way they kiss. Is it rude to give a few pointers as to how to please me better?
Seems I'm a bit late to this party. Fortunately I've already had the hors-d'œuvres :love:

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
There's nothing wrong with pointing somebody in the right direction. If I wasn't pleasing someone, I would expect them to tell me what they would prefer and vice versa :)

As long as the exchange is polite and amicable, rather than emergency-stopping everything, I don't understand the problem!

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 4901

There's nothing wrong with pointing somebody in the right direction. If I wasn't pleasing someone, I would expect them to tell me what they would prefer and vice versa :)

As long as the exchange is polite and amicable, rather than emergency-stopping everything, I don't understand the problem!

To put it into simple terms
A kiss is how you know
If your still aware of the world when lips
Touch lips then
No amount of guidance will
Get your go. X

Reactions: AutumnH
19 March 2015
Kissing is a major thing for me personally, I love kissing, we both do.. Especially when being very intimate and close.
If you're not quite getting the vibe from the kiss, but are comfortable being with your partner - whomever they are, then guidance to what you like and a nudge in the right direction will help make things more explosive for you both rather than the opposite.
Nothing better than a good old snog in the heat of the moment (or any time for that matter).

:kisses: