Labels.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

My dislike of labels comes from is the assumptions that go with it. If I use the word black I must be being derogatory because that's the only reason why you say black? No I say it because it's a descriptive term of a colour or shade, at one stage in my past I had a black partner so why would I be being racist? If I use the term BBW it's because I'm pointing out she's big and that by pointing out I must obviously be sizeist and something against BBWs. Apart from the fact that one man's BBW is another shapely! and who decides when you stop being slim become BBW? I actually don't mind a girl shape it's her attraction and sensuality that matters and have had plenty of fun in my past with girls have ample proportion as well as slim.
I guess my biggest dislike is those especially in this community who use labels as some kind of badge of Honor, as if by using the label this makes them something the others aren't and therefore more worthy. I can best explain that by picking up up on one of the aforementioned labels, BBC, this has become perhaps the worst label of the lot as there is first of all the assumption that a big black cock is automatically better just because it's big and belongs to a black guy. Whilst it is true that some of you girls like that and I guess you're entitled to that own liking, the connotation that comes with it is that it will always be better than any white one and that all girls want one compared to a white one. At the end of the day you can be be a far better lover with whatever you've got, it's the brain attached to all the appendages that makes for a good time. At one club one night I saw a very well endowed black guy being an extremely good lover so I'm not saying that they can't be, but I've also seen people all different shapes and sizes do bad and good, so as I'm saying the use of a label does not automatically mean worthwhile or not worthwhile.
yes, it is the brain attached I agree on that x

D

Deleted member 16044

someone that gets turned on by having intelligent conversation according to this

or try this movie clip

D

Deleted member 16044

continuing on the theme of the original thread I can bring this into this because
we label still to this day but this is a very powerful speech by a model and I think makes a very valid point about labeling her as well as looks are not everything