Leaving The Eu..

• Thread starter Deleted member 3870
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3870

I felt a bit hesitant to post this thread as I don't want to ruffle any feathers that are already..well..ruffled. But all I'm asking is for opinions on it. I'm kinda curious. No one has to say what they voted or anything, but just keep the discussion calm. Because otherwise.. :Ohyessir:

B

Bump-n-Grind

I'll copy & paste my post from the Referendum thread (y)
We're the 5th strongest economy in the world & the US (1st) & Germany (4th) have confirmed they have every intention of continuing trading with us, realistically they'd be foolish not to. Who wouldn't want to trade with GB?
Are Germany going to cough up the shortfall in EU funding that Brexit has left, it's unlikely, no other EU country can.
The European Union is on its knees, GB & Germany will be, as they always have been, the economic strength of Europe.
If you think you can hear a constant noise in the distance & you're wondering what it is, thats the sound of the Germans knocking out a load of Deutschmarks, cos soon they'll be needed.
Hope that helps :)