Lets get to know eachother.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 July 2020
Hey,

I live in the Bristol area, I like travel (cancelled due to coronavirus), sex (cancelled due to coronavirus), and going out to have a drink and meet people(cancelled due to coronavirus), but besides that everything is just peachy ?.

Still, in all seriousness I’m alive and well, and luckier than most so I cannot complain!

Sweden is pretty high on the list for travel next year hopefully, as I’d love to go where the sun never sets and have a drink or ten.

Hope everyone is safe and well!

Tallbloke

24 June 2019
City
Washington
Hi all, old and new.

We go away for a couple of weeks and look what happens! The boards are exploding and there are lot of new names!

We are R and J, we live in the South East. He likes playing music and cooking. I like listening to music and eating. Lucky that.
We both like to run, it’s what got us together but we need to do more of it as lockdown as increased the size of my rear. We’re probably a bit marmite but nothing like a good slathering to wake up the taste buds.

J x

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Hi all we are Geoff and Ry . She loves music of all sorts and ladies. He loves meeting new people and generally enjoying life. We travel a lot and try to get to Thailand at least once a year as we both love the place.
Have had numerous threesomes with previous girlfriends of Ry's and are now looking to explore things with the right couple or more unicorns as we do so enjoy the company of a third. Xx G