Let's Talk About Donald...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Lets stop this now before the Kaizer Chiefs next song comes to bear and we all start singing " every day I love you less and less"

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
He stalked his way in, planned over months and then the day before, booked into the hotel and the course. Hid the golf balls in a bag, then the evening, duped our police, MI5, and even Trump's own entourage and security by using an empty bag to get past them.
Then he got to the presentation area and threw a load of red coloured golf balls, with the Nazi Swastika at Trump. Of course, it took months to plan and I must say, it was incredibly funny to watch how he did it (regardless of political agenda)
It was a tad hard to track down hence why I am posting instead of @Pearls x

P

peakcouple

He's the democratically elected leader of a foreign country, what has that got to do with us? Let him get on with it for a while and see how he does, then comment on what he's done rather than what the media are whipping up now.

So far he's keeping his election promises, something not many of our governments have ever done!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Britain's Greatest Hoaxer - All 4

Here is the show but I can
He's the democratically elected leader of a foreign country, what has that got to do with us? Let him get on with it for a while and see how he does, then comment on what he's done rather than what the media are whipping up now.

So far he's keeping his election promises, something not many of our governments have ever done!
I agree :D

M

Max-the-3rd

hope to see a lot more of this non threatening protest action if Trump is given a state visit.

Reactions: Pearls