Lie To Me

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

OK
1... I got a double decker bus across to Paris and blagged my way into the fashion show and was photographed by Italian vogue

2.in the 80s I broke into an army barracks in Germany. Climbed a 20 foot wire fence in a mini skirt and high heels .
3..I had sex with a famous international sports man who was so huge downstairs that I couldn't have sex for several months..

Xxxbibaxxx

24 November 2015
OK
1... I got a double decker bus across to Paris and blagged my way into the fashion show and was photographed by Italian vogue

2.in the 80s I broke into an army barracks in Germany. Climbed a 20 foot wire fence in a mini skirt and high heels .
3..I had sex with a famous international sports man who was so huge downstairs that I couldn't have sex for several months..

Xxxbibaxxx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
OK

Xxxbibaxxx
Agreed, 2 :D x

9 September 2017
No.. Again all true.. I met Joan Burstein getting out of her rolls while I was arguing with the doormen.. She took me under her wing for the night
Xxx

Well, it's obviously 3.
Not because the other options have been eliminated but there's NO WAY you went several months without sex!! :cool:

9 September 2017
1) I once shagged a girl on the living room floor whilst her boyfriend was asleep on the sofa.
2) I had anal sex with a girl I'd never met before in a hotel room in Preston
3) I lost my virginity on a beach in The Maldives

D

Deleted member 1030

1) I once shagged a girl on the living room floor whilst her boyfriend was asleep on the sofa.

2 - it was in Blackburn :D

D

Deleted member 6485

The boyfriend watched

9 September 2017
The boyfriend watched
Tis true (and once again I have video evidence) :eek:

The answer is 3. I have been to the Maldives
Maldives.jpg but didn't lose my virginity there (the loss of my virginity is a whole different story which, for legal reasons, I'm not allowed to share on a public forum :cool:)

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Blimey...you lot know me too well:rofl:xx
Accountancy .... :hmm: if you’d have said Rocket Science I may not have got it ....:D
My Go ...:hmm:
1.....i have 3 cars and a van but no dog ...
2 ..... I have had more sex in the last 2 years than at another time in my life
3.....I have never been abroad on holiday as an adult ...

19 March 2015
Accountancy .... :hmm: if you’d have said Rocket Science I may not have got it ....:D
My Go ...:hmm:
1.....i have 3 cars and a van but no dog ...
2 ..... I have had more sex in the last 2 years than at another time in my life
3.....I have never been abroad on holiday as an adult ...
3 :D

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
1/ I had a knife pulled on me in a fight
2/ I had a gun pulled on me in a fight
3/ I challenged a friend to a knife fight once to settle a difference

?