Life before swinging...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
So what was your life like before you took the plunge into swinging?
Did you fantasise about maybe threesomes, foursomes, moresomes?

Did you talk pillow talk about another woman sucking Mr... or you enjoying another man? Or you both sharing fun, sexual experiences with friends?
After you decided to get into this, how did your life change? Was it for the better and in which way?

Have you learnt more about yourself as a result, or more about each other perhaps?
Did you see & learn things about your wife/husband/partner that you never expected to see or learn?

Did swinging bring out a side of you that you never really knew existed?

This could be an amazing thread if everyone is literally honest. :D ;) x

10 July 2018
Think this is mainly aimed at couples.

But skipping to the bit that isn’t...

”Did swinging bring out a side of you that you never really knew existed?”

Oh, unquestionably. I don’t think I could fairly deny that. Several sides. Not all of them beneficial or pleasant. Most of them, though, yes.

24 November 2015
Being single when i first ventured into swinging properly it was an eye opener ,i had dabbled earlier in my younger days , discovered my bi side, but having been in a relationship for many years ,where shall we say sex was for the soul purpose of making rug rats ,i sort of went off the rails a little ,attending a club on my own ,geez that was a scary experiance , ive since discovered i like the dom side of me and am now part of a cple on here where we can experiment our dom/sub sides

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Before joining this lifestyle we had definitely had fantasies in the bedroom about threesomes and other couples and we would talk about to get each other excited but never dreamed we would ever go through with it..we talked about for months before really doing anything about it..when we were in the bedroom fantasising about what it would be like we used to get really turned on..I spoke to Mrs h about trying it out for real and the look I got was unreal..so we chatted some more about it,.for a couple of months then she finally decided we would try it..as our marriage is really strong there was never any threat to that ..we had read lots of articles about swinging and had long chats about what we were prepared to do or not do..we decided straight away we would not subscribe to the take one for the team theory..so then we joined ss after wading through the shit swinging sites out there ...we had another long chat and the rest as they say is history..we thought the fantasies were good before we joined but the real thing is another level...when your talking to each other about swinging scenarios before you join and your teasing each other about how sexy it would be..that doesn't prepare you for the excitement you get doing all the things you talked about for however many months it was...definitely made the right choice..and definitely the right site..W.. :mwah: :mwah:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
For me personally discussing our fantasies before we got into this was the biggest turn on and even now the pleasure we get from talking usually ends up with us ripping clothes off. I’ve always said if it all stopped today and we never met anyone again, the fantasy and chats about what we’ve experienced or want to experience is more than enough fun. :sneaky: