Life is full of surprises

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I'm sure the other day you said you thought mp was going to annoy you on a thread the other day but he grew on you ?? that's judging x
What? Honesty is judging is it? Lol I'm sure MP prefers me to tell the truth,rather than be two faced and bullshit him.He annoyed me because I thought he was after you,he wasn't,it's just his posting style and we love each other now ? x

17 September 2020
What? Honesty is judging is it? Lol I'm sure MP prefers me to tell the truth,rather than be two faced and bullshit him.He annoyed me because I thought he was after you,he wasn't,it's just his posting style and we love each other now ? x
Still judged him stunner ?? x

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Because swinging doesn't mean to get a shag easily. Swinging is a lifestyle or I have not joined a British swinging site.
I just understood that my post could be misunderstood.... :lol: ..... Anyway I meant that swinging is something more than sex that's why I joined a site where members live far away from me so I may never meet in person.

17 September 2020
I just did when you said you thought hed annoy you that's judging or am I missing something? ? just own it I thought mp was a dick and i was right hes still sound though x

• Wow
Reactions: MP386
19 March 2015
.He annoyed me because I thought he was after you
?
Green eyed monster? Ooops... Ermm....

? x

But what has surprised you the most in this scene?
Fucktards who think it's okay to approach you without even asking my consent. Total, literal fuckwits need an education in manners. Etiquette, respect & courtesy.
Anyone who compliments my wife, without my prior approval is facing this;
source.gif

Otherwise, a little now and again but not much. Too many are inept nappy wearing tools. To put it mildly.... ? xx

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I just did when you said you thought hed annoy you that's judging or am I missing something? ? just own it I thought mp was a dick and i was right hes still sound though x
That's an honest feeling I had towards him.That's not judging him.I don't purposely put others down for my own benefit.But anyway the only people I judge are feminazis and non binarys and they deserve it,so it's not wrong x