Life is full of surprises

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
?
Green eyed monster? Ooops... Ermm....

? x

Fucktards who think it's okay to approach you without even asking my consent. Total, literal fuckwits need an education in manners. Etiquette, respect & courtesy.
Anyone who compliments my wife, without my prior approval is facing this;
View attachment 77906

Otherwise, a little now and again but not much. Too many are inept nappy wearing tools. To put it mildly.... ? xx
My friend, you sound like an Italian! Great!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
On line- how shallow people are, they only interact with people they want to shag yet when they meet you they’re nice as pie and your best friend :rolleyes: don’t follow me then if you don’t want to interact or block me...
Clubs, made out to be all that, what a crock. Clubs are a breading ground for drama and cliques. End of.
In reality of today, swinging. People have no idea and my surprise is. It’s not a swipe to get a shag.
The biggest surprise, how men think all females are gorgeous! How women think they are the most wanted!
Nah. Be attractive to that person only and not to every bugger. Swinging doesn’t mean you should lose your self respect and inhibitions.
Oh and bare back. Love how swingers preach it but by fuck we’ve seen it all in clubs and parties....

19 March 2015
On line- how shallow people are, they only interact with people they want to shag yet when they meet you they’re nice as pie and your best friend :rolleyes: don’t follow me then if you don’t want to interact or block me...
Clubs, made out to be all that, what a crock. Clubs are a breading ground for drama and cliques. End of.
In reality of today, swinging. People have no idea and my surprise is. It’s not a swipe to get a shag.
The biggest surprise, how men think all females are gorgeous! How women think they are the most wanted!
Nah. Be attractive to that person only and not to every bugger. Swinging doesn’t mean you should lose your self respect and inhibitions.
Oh and bare back. Love how swingers preach it but by fuck we’ve seen it all in clubs and parties....
/rant ?? xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
What? Honesty is judging is it? Lol I'm sure MP prefers me to tell the truth,rather than be two faced and bullshit him.He annoyed me because I thought he was after you,he wasn't,it's just his posting style and we love each other now ? x
TBH I wouldn’t go near him with a barge pole let alone my ............. it’s just for a giggle ? nothing more . So your perfectly safe on that one :tiphat: ???

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
how men think all females are gorgeous! Who does that ?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Guru G and Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
?
Green eyed monster? Ooops... Ermm....

? x

Fucktards who think it's okay to approach you without even asking my consent. Total, literal fuckwits need an education in manners. Etiquette, respect & courtesy.
Anyone who compliments my wife, without my prior approval is facing this;
View attachment 77906

Otherwise, a little now and again but not much. Too many are inept nappy wearing tools. To put it mildly.... ? xx
Just caught up on this one
Should I be scared?? ??

N xxx