Life Is Too Short

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Already this year I have lost two close friends.. One through suicide.. No one even knew he was depressed not even his wife.. He was the life and soul of most gigs and events.. He was 55..

Days later another of my friends dropped dead walking home.. At 33 he had an aneurysm.. Died before he hit the floor.. Age 32.. He dedicated his short life to helping people with learning disabilities..

Last night my very good friend died age 49 while out drinking.. 4 times world surfing champion and renowned worldwide...

We never know how or when..
Live while you are able and do not let worry or fear stop you..

Good people die young..

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Already this year I have lost two close friends.. One through suicide.. No one even knew he was depressed not even his wife.. He was the life and soul of most gigs and events.. He was 55..

Days later another of my friends dropped dead walking home.. At 33 he had an aneurysm.. Died before he hit the floor.. Age 32.. He dedicated his short life to helping people with learning disabilities..

Last night my very good friend died age 49 while out drinking.. 4 times world surfing champion and renowned worldwide...

We never know how or when..
Live while you are able and do not let worry or fear stop you..

Good people die young..

XxxBibaxxX
You know where i am twinkle.
Life is precious indeed.
Puts whinging n moaning about trivial things into perspective ai.
Much love xx