• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 September 2018
City
New York
Lifestyle is not just a source of fun for me and my husband. It gives us a sense of belonging to a community where people choose to address the issue of extra-marital sexuality in an ethical and respectful way.

Paradoxically, in the world where cheating is more a norm than an exception, “lifestyle”, while being morally superior to deception, is often perceived as wrong and perverted by general community. I believe this perception is rooted in the lack of knowledge and understanding and general lack of good quality scientific research on the subject.

My husband and I are active in lifestyle for several years and we are happy that we chose this bumpy road. As a psychologist my academic research focuses on the motivation to choose “consensual non-monogamy” arrangements over the traditional ones. Better understanding will help us, lifestyle participants, to navigate our relationships better.

With this post I kindly ask you to participate in my survey that studies motivation to engage in consensual non-monogamy. The survey is completely anonymous and it will not ask any personal information that may reveal your identity.

Through this focused study I hope to uncover how motivations to engage in sexual activity differ between people in different types of relationships, including consensual non-monogamy. Gathering this information will give us a better understanding of ourselves and also acceptance by general community.

If you are willing to devote 8 minutes to take this survey, please hit this link:
Anonymous survey on your views on sexual relationships

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks Admin. Was beginning to question my sanity for a minute:rofl:.
Maybe both surveys are kind of interlocked with the results if that makes sense x
I should imagine that both surveys will have data merged & harvested etc. Though they're different of course. x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
12 January 2016
City
Cambridge