Lighters

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Girls, your opinions please. In another social media sites that's high on visual content I've seen a number of guys show a pic of their erect cock with a lighter to illustrate size. What's your thoughts? Helpful or pretentious? For me smacks of 'I have a big car, impressed aren't you?'....(I don't smoke so don't even have a lighter).

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

Lighters? Can't be any worse than Coke cans or Sky remotes, I suppose.

M

meet_the_fockers

A lighter? Blimey must be either a large lighter or a small...
Sky remotes!! People have to turn their tv's over with these things.. after theybe been, cosied up next to a cuthbert!! For gods sake!!@

Reactions: mtechstevo
T

Tigress

Cock pics turn me off in general. To see a glimpse of something is much more tantalising... A lovely chest, muscular arms... Now we're talking x

Reactions: Deleted member 3411
D

Deleted member 3411

Cock pics turn me off in general. To see a glimpse of something is much more tantalising... A lovely chest, muscular arms... Now we're talking x
Linda said the thing that caught her attention was my hands. I think some guys just don't get what a girl likes.

Reactions: Admin
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
It's just a complete turn off. It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it.
Now, if said sick pic was accompanied by a 5 star rating system with reviews from previous users, main pro, main con and description of the owner, all of which could be verified by an impartial third party, NOW we're talking!
:p

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
And I suppose when asked they claim the lighter is 6inches long :rofl:. Seriously why do so many guys think such things impress women?

Reactions: AutumnH
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We both find cock pics a turn off regardless of what they are next to. Hate the ones where the person is ejaculating even more.
Seems there as been an increase in these pics lately both here and another site we are on. Must be something to do with the dark winter nights and no sky sports lol

Reactions: Deleted member 3411
D

Deleted member 3411

We both find cock pics a turn off regardless of what they are next to. Hate the ones where the person is ejaculating even more.
Seems there as been an increase in these pics lately both here and another site we are on. Must be something to do with the dark winter nights and no sky sports lol
No ****** sports.........because no one can find where the remote went.