Lighters

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

Picture off wikipedia of two lighters alongside a ship. Like to see a cock pic alongside one of these! lighter.jpg

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

It's just a complete turn off. It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it.
Now, if said sick pic was accompanied by a 5 star rating system with reviews from previous users, main pro, main con and description of the owner, all of which could be verified by an impartial third party, NOW we're talking!
:p
Love it!!!!

D

Deleted member 4901

People keep nicking my lighters. Plus my Penis is a fairly average thing. Looks quite tiny usually (which is good when you want to wear a thong.) To be fair most men have roughly the same size when erect so I've never got it. If you're snagging someone solely on that then it's really not going to be the most fulfilling, maybe filling but hey, it's the way you sign your name and not the size of the pen.

I tend to think he beauty is in someone feeling comfortable around you enough to show parts of their body that are private. And I get turned on more by ideas and connections than diving into straight sex.

P

PRG978

It is a very popular fetish, perhaps our @PRG978 could explain why it is such a turn on for guys ;)

Tights feel amazing against your body... The silky feeling (for me) sends a gentle electric feeling through my body and makes me feel extremely horny.... You cant beat the feeling of rubbing a nylon encased body against another... Mmmm best feeling ever. Don't knock it until you have tried it

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Tights feel amazing against your body... The silky feeling (for me) sends a gentle electric feeling through my body and makes me feel extremely horny.... You cant beat the feeling of rubbing a nylon encased body against another... Mmmm best feeling ever. Don't knock it until you have tried it
Thanks for the input Mr P x

Reactions: Therapon
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Girls, your opinions please. In another social media sites that's high on visual content I've seen a number of guys show a pic of their erect cock with a lighter to illustrate size. What's your thoughts? Helpful or pretentious? For me smacks of 'I have a big car, impressed aren't you?'....(I don't smoke so don't even have a lighter).
Lighters are tiny. X