Lingerie

• Thread starter Deleted member 9925
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9976

Ok, a basque, stockings, suspenders and stilettos are popular on women, men generally like them BUT
what is appreciated generally by women on men ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok, a basque, stockings, suspenders and stilettos are popular on women, men generally like them BUT
what is appreciated generally by women on men ?
Clothing to start, shirt, nice jeans. Good undies is a must and go from there, naked to start? Nah, not for me, I like to unwrap :D

Reactions: Nigel&Julie
S

Sammy

Clothing to start, shirt, nice jeans. Good undies is a must and go from there, naked to start? Nah, not for me, I like to unwrap :D

Agree with that description
Great casual look but I have to say I have massive soft spot for a man who is suited n booted
With great fitted boxers - with slight difference
Sx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Agree with that description
Great casual look but I have to say I have massive soft spot for a man who is suited n booted
With great fitted boxers - with slight difference
Sx
Oh yea, I do love good jeans, white Tshirt and a blazer, has to be navy with brown shoes and belt ;)

11 September 2016
City
Corby
I've not heard of Honey Birdette, I usually buy from the Bondara and Uber kinky and Lovehoney, then for pretty panties and bras its Victoria Secrets, but I will check out HB Cxxx

We hadn't heard of Uber kinky just checking out their site thanks

Uber kinky is a good site in general. A lighthearted take on toys, clothes and accessories (y)

Reactions: Pearls and Sammy