Literary Mind-gasum

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
Animalistic
Arousing
Bodily
Carnal
Craving
Debauched
Exciting
Fleshy
Heavy
Hot
Lewd
Lustful
Moving
Pleasing
Rough
Sexual
Sexy
Steamy
Stimulating
Stirring
Tactile
Volcanic
x-rated

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
Taste ur fingers,
Taste ur lips,
Liquid light dripping over me,
Sweet hot Salt crush,
Ice melt down chest,
Mop up from the crescent moon,
Raw pink,
Temptation,
Repeating,
Heart beating,
Liquid laser prints On the floor & Walls
Pain pleasing Sensational

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
Let's take a step at a time Take off... Undo... Unzip.. Let all hit the floor . Two standing face to face Lips lock Arms around each other Leg up Skin pressure Link Near Further Inner Outter Hot Thick White Translucent Prowess

Reactions: fincon
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Forever we trip tumble through a den of decadence and delight in devious debauchery. We swing salaciously, sinfully, seductively and we covet naught but the purrs and mewing of our desire. As bodies gentle crush entwine we are enveloped in ecstatic energy, breathing blushed whispers with silver slivers of sweat, glazing our glistening skin. Cry havoc if you will but I will cry deviance, show me your wicked self and I will reveal unto you a mind so charged with profane energy that my eyes sparkle with the wanting.......

I probably haven't got the hang of this...

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
Forever we trip tumble through a den of decadence and delight in devious debauchery. We swing salaciously, sinfully, seductively and we covet naught but the purrs and mewing of our desire. As bodies gentle crush entwine we are enveloped in ecstatic energy, breathing blushed whispers with silver slivers of sweat, glazing our glistening skin. Cry havoc if you will but I will cry deviance, show me your wicked self and I will reveal unto you a mind so charged with profane energy that my eyes sparkle with the wanting.......

I probably haven't got the hang of this...
That’s awesome xx

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I'm sorry, didnt mean to kill the thread, I adore words and like to play with them, I meant no offence :cry:

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Shut up you tart :p

.....and though her white wings caught the moon and stole embrace, and though her golden ringed halo cast benevolence across her face, and more than all, her gentle smile it's kindness given to heart beguile..... she was wicked with her every move, her wings cast shadow, to disapprove, her halo scorched the ground aloof, her fiery heels were cloven hoof, for though the smile of kindness wrought, was wicked with each and every thought, the edges curled, the eyes afire, be careful, lad, you're her desire......

D

Deleted member 6485

.....and though her white wings caught the moon and stole embrace, and though her golden ringed halo cast benevolence across her face, and more than all, her gentle smile it's kindness given to heart beguile..... she was wicked with her every move, her wings cast shadow, to disapprove, her halo scorched the ground aloof, her fiery heels were cloven hoof, for though the smile of kindness wrought, was wicked with each and every thought, the edges curled, the eyes afire, be careful, lad, you're her desire......
Beautiful x