Little things...

• Thread starter riccarda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

riccarda

Just had a really nice experience i wanted to share; i have been a bit down appears no you can't go two weeks with out renewing your prescription and have an ear infection and feel on top of the world lol

Anyway on this site with my usual pictures of my legs and no matter how much i put up on my profiles i am not into boys you still get the comments about what they would like to do to you

i just frown ignore them and move on but today a friend if i may use that term posted on one of my pictures questioning one such comment and Admin picked it up straight away and asked me if i was ok with it i told them i just ignored them but they removed the comment and well made me feel special and cared for

i know it might not sound like much but its the little things :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sorry to hear you are feeling unwell and I hope you ear infection clears asap.
I actually feel quite humbled and moved..

Thank you and I am sorry that the post was there in the first place, but as soon as it was spotted it was swiftly removed.
It's our job, my duty to care for people here - regardless of the nature of this site, fact is we are all human and have feelings.
Talk like that may be fine when wanted, but when it's not wanted - it can hurt and be deemed deeply unnecessary.

I am just glad it was brought to my attention - otherwise you'd still have to ignore the comment, which simply put - is not what I nor we collectively, will tolerate.
Nobody should have to ignore unpleasant comments on their own photos.

But thank you for mentioning it, I fee very humbled and moved....
Thank you :) x

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
L

Leather

As you know I have a partner on here Shiraz and she had a vile comment put on a pic,admin instantly stepped in with a warning and removed the comment..
There is no need and when I saw that today it made me sick as it ruined the pic...
You have fantastic photos and they are not appreciated by comments like that..
The admins here are fantastic and always keep a close eye on the little things
Cottons xxxx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
R

riccarda

As you know I have a partner on here Shiraz and she had a vile comment put on a pic,admin instantly stepped in with a warning and removed the comment..
There is no need and when I saw that today it made me sick as it ruined the pic...
You have fantastic photos and they are not appreciated by comments like that..
The admins here are fantastic and always keep a close eye on the little things
Cottons xxxx

Thank You i didn't like the comment but not one to complain lol and i have already been posting ever where i can what happen and what a great site this is xxxx

R

riccarda

Sorry to hear you are feeling unwell and I hope you ear infection clears asap.
I actually feel quite humbled and moved..

Thank you and I am sorry that the post was there in the first place, but as soon as it was spotted it was swiftly removed.
It's our job, my duty to care for people here - regardless of the nature of this site, fact is we are all human and have feelings.
Talk like that may be fine when wanted, but when it's not wanted - it can hurt and be deemed deeply unnecessary.

I am just glad it was brought to my attention - otherwise you'd still have to ignore the comment, which simply put - is not what I nor we collectively, will tolerate.
Nobody should have to ignore unpleasant comments on their own photos.

But thank you for mentioning it, I fee very humbled and moved....
Thank you :) x

all i can say is thank you again :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank You i didn't like the comment but not one to complain lol and i have already been posting ever where i can what happen and what a great site this is xxxx

all i can say is thank you again :)

Well thank you for that, as you know - most of this is word of mouth and we are really a site trying to make a difference, to our lifestyles, online..
Honestly, it's not about complaining - if you are uncomfy with a comment/message et al, just say and we will take care of it.
And you are absolutely most welcome!

I think your photos are fantastic, as you know - so agree with @Wet_Cotton - the comment brought down your photos which was unacceptable.
:)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ive just noticed this thread again and after a tough day, Its lovely to read and its put a smile on my face :love::love:xx

Reactions: riccarda