Looking For A, Mwc Bi Female Or Even Both

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

steveoh81

Hello we are a married white cpl. She is 5.2 and very curvy blond with 38dds very oral giving and reciving and damn good at it and is bi. he is 5.10 larger man but not huge I have a nice 7" cock and also very oral he is straight but open to playing garound . We are looking for a fun cpl to play with and pleasure all who are willing no award moments just great sex .

Reactions: Pearls
S

steveoh81

Sorry I guess I just assumed that after reading that you would go check my profile out

A

Alternative-two

I must be missing something being a newbie but when I look at your profile I don't see a location?

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
Hello we are a married white cpl. She is 5.2 and very curvy blond with 38dds very oral giving and reciving and damn good at it and is bi. he is 5.10 larger man but not huge I have a nice 7" cock and also very oral he is straight but open to playing garound . We are looking for a fun cpl to play with and pleasure all who are willing no award moments just great sex .
Hmmm well, your stats from this post seem quite good, but it's unlikely you will be successful, as we don't know you very well yet, the way this site works, is friendships are made first, they are developed through the forums, and progressed to meets as time goes on, and this is the reason we are all here. This is this is not designed to be a quick fix site for when your feeling horny, trust us we all feel like that at some point, but real swinging is building of friendship first, great friends with benefits are far more fun than one off fixes. But good luck with your efforts !!
Then we come on to:-
Also into dirty take and pic swapping
This bit kills it for you in our books, it makes you sound like some grubby perv, The members on here, have got galleries so do not need to do such things, and to be honest, don't want to, there are other sites around I am sure will cater for your desires, but you are unlucky here with this one, and definately the majority of people we know on here will not do such things.
So again good luck with your up hill quest my friend.
@The-A-Team

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hmmm well, your stats from this post seem quite good, but it's unlikely you will be successful, as we don't know you very well yet, the way this site works, is friendships are made first, they are developed through the forums, and progressed to meets as time goes on, and this is the reason we are all here. This is this is not designed to be a quick fix site for when your feeling horny, trust us we all feel like that at some point, but real swinging is building of friendship first, great friends with benefits are far more fun than one off fixes. But good luck with your efforts !!
Then we come on to:-

This bit kills it for you in our books, it makes you sound like some grubby perv, The members on here, have got galleries so do not need to do such things, and to be honest, don't want to, there are other sites around I am sure will cater for your desires, but you are unlucky here with this one, and definately the majority of people we know on here will not do such things.
So again good luck with your up hill quest my friend.
@The-A-Team
Absolutely this ^^^^^^ . But good luck xx