Looking For Volunteers - Roll Up Roll Up!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Cheques oh yeah i forgot about those! Sorry :rolleyes:
One day... Sit tight.. ;) x
Okay thank you so far for the volunteers.
Apologies for the spam from the voluntary unpaid staff... :whistle:

I've downloaded some - one or two left to grab and maybe some others will come forward?
Some beautiful corsets I happen to know as avatars ahem, and some wonderful legs & stockings around too.. x :whistle:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
okay I have some utterly fantastic photos so far - thank you to those who allowed me to perv I mean get their images for this so far - you're all lovely... :love:
However, I am on the scout for a few more victims volunteers..
So can I tempt you; (to name but a few off the top of my head)
@MikeYoungAesthetic @Charlia @Miss-Sexy-Legs @Minxy @Captain-Smith-and-Lady-Jane @Trevor

To reiterate;
I am building a new home page, as the one we currently have, I feel, doesn't represent the site fully for what it is..

With this, as we have at the moment - I will be putting a slider in it. Only this time I am looking for volunteers who are happy to display one or more of their photos on the HOME PAGE which is open to all. IE it will be public.
Obviously the photos do not need to be anything with your face in them, but if you're happy to show off your;
sexy curves, shoes/legs and bottom - or your finely toned torso, six pack and even your fetishwear and kink clothes/toys tools then please step forward.

I want real photos of real people... So it gives you the opportunity to see your bottom or six pack on our home page :D

Drop me a line and let me know which image(s) you would love us to display..

Bearing in mind a lot of you guys also use Twitter etc, so it's no different to posting a pic on there, apart from the fact it will be on our home page and in a slider.

Discretion is of course fully guaranteed.
This applies to all sexes and gender identities okay?
Thank you! ;) x