Looking For Volunteers - Roll Up Roll Up!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2610

Hi papa mine ok again as long as no face...have them running for the hills :0))

D

Deleted member 3657

I would need to take a few more shots. Far far better pics on other's profiles. Some amazing pictures to showcase the site.

Reactions: Admin
T

The_Bibas

Hello Sexy Peeps,
okay this is rather interesting and unique... for you!
I am building a new home page, as the one we currently have, I feel, doesn't represent the site fully for what it is..

With this, as we have at the moment - I will be putting a slider in it. Only this time I am looking for volunteers who are happy to display one or more of their photos on the HOME PAGE which is open to all. IE it will be public.
Obviously the photos do not need to be anything with your face in them, but if you're happy to show off your sexy curves, shoes/legs and bottom - or your finely toned torso, six pack and even your fetishwear and kink clothes/toys tools then please step forward.

I want real photos of real people... So it gives you the opportunity to see your bottom or six pack on our home page :D

Drop me a line and let me know which image(s) you would love us to display..

Bearing in mind a lot of you guys also use Twitter etc, so it's no different to posting a pic on there, apart from the fact it will be on our home page and in a slider.

Discretion is of course fully guaranteed.
This applies to all sexes and gender identities okay?
Don't be shy, simply drop me a PM with a yes and what image you'd like me to use.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing who's interested in doing this.
:D
Admin ;) x
Feel free to use mine hun if you can find one with clothes on.. Doubtful I fear
XxxxBIBAxxxx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 2978

You are free to us any of ours...we aren't Ken and Barbie (well I am Ken but not that Ken lol) just normal people..or at least sort of normal unless you ask some certain friends who might know something rather un-normal lol

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You are free to us any of ours...we aren't Ken and Barbie (well I am Ken but not that Ken lol) just normal people..or at least sort of normal unless you ask some certain friends who might know something rather un-normal lol
Thank you both. Will take a look next week and start adding all the new ones.
I have updated it with one or two but time is against me now so will be next week.

Thanks all! (y)

16 April 2015
Hello Sexy Peeps,
okay this is rather interesting and unique... for you!
I am building a new home page, as the one we currently have, I feel, doesn't represent the site fully for what it is..

With this, as we have at the moment - I will be putting a slider in it. Only this time I am looking for volunteers who are happy to display one or more of their photos on the HOME PAGE which is open to all. IE it will be public.
Obviously the photos do not need to be anything with your face in them, but if you're happy to show off your sexy curves, shoes/legs and bottom - or your finely toned torso, six pack and even your fetishwear and kink clothes/toys tools then please step forward.

I want real photos of real people... So it gives you the opportunity to see your bottom or six pack on our home page :D

Drop me a line and let me know which image(s) you would love us to display..

Bearing in mind a lot of you guys also use Twitter etc, so it's no different to posting a pic on there, apart from the fact it will be on our home page and in a slider.

Discretion is of course fully guaranteed.
This applies to all sexes and gender identities okay?
Don't be shy, simply drop me a PM with a yes and what image you'd like me to use.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing who's interested in doing this.
:D
Admin ;) x
Hi you can you pics of us if you wish