Looking Yourselves Up

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Have you been on the map feature on here and looked how close to the location of your address the map actually shows you. I was thinking I hope to god its not pointing right at our house so that everyone can see our location. Thankfully its quite a drive away from our location but did you have to put it right next door to the biggest cat house for miles lol

Reactions: The_Bibas
S

Sammy

I've looked at the map

There's no one close to me that's active i think nearest is max 90 mins away

I'm slightly outside my stated location
Sxx

T

The_Bibas

Have you been on the map feature on here and looked how close to the location of your address the map actually shows you. I was thinking I hope to god its not pointing right at our house so that everyone can see our location. Thankfully its quite a drive away from our location but did you have to put it right next door to the biggest cat house for miles lol
Bloody hell nearly had a baby when I saw this thread... Jeeez...
Just found the map and thank feck I am not on there...
Not convinced it is a good idea unless it deliberately gives out wrong information..
The bloody que of freaks would go on for miles..

XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

It goes by the nearest town so isn't accurate unless you added your postcode so no panic.
Panic?
Panic?
Had meeeee heeed done in by a pirate duck all day now I find this thingy map that makes no mention that it is not accurate..
Don't panic he says..
Thank you Mr Mannering

Xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Don't mention it, always happy to help :rofl::tiphat:
Panic?
Panic?
Had meeeee heeed done in by a pirate duck all day now I find this thingy map that makes no mention that it is not accurate..
Don't panic he says..
Thank you Mr Mannering

Xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Panic?
Panic?
Don't panic he says..
Thank you Mr Mannering

Xx
Im at the door open it twinkle.......

Reactions: The_Bibas

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We live in the middle of one of Leicesters busiest main roads and I noticed @Sammy lives outside the car park of a Lidl. its an approximation is all

Reactions: Admin