• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Looking Yourselves Up

M

meet_the_fockers

Stanley or kitchen
Is a machette classed as a knife.. dont try to confuse.. i know you start from the outside first.
Right im off admins going a funny colour.. pinkish you know like spam.. xc

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Lol you think that will work
Certain folk will just strip your halo bare

I have nightmares about speaking from the pulpit naked, you have reinforced that, I know they say you should face your fears, but I am not sure the congregation are ready!

S

Sammy

I have nightmares about speaking from the pulpit naked, you have reinforced that, I know they say you should face your fears, but I am not sure the congregation are ready!

Ha ha hunni
I only said exact same thing
Some thing folk just don't need to see lol

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Ha ha hunni
I only said exact same thing
Some thing folk just don't need to see lol

Now Sammy, don't be teasing like that!

......I do a damn fine helicopter impression.... that may break the ice?

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Tease wouldn't know how
Lol I'm sure everyone would like to see that
Sx

I'm wondering whether I can get a few gents from SS interested in forming a Willycopter display team, we could tour the country, we could have a uniform, think of the chicks! Think of the fame!

S

Sammy

I'm wondering whether I can get a few gents from SS interested in forming a Willycopter display team, we could tour the country, we could have a uniform, think of the chicks! Think of the fame!

Attention attention volunteers required urgently

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…