Looks...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
There is an initial attraction for us eyes are a big one for us... But we tend to look a one or two photos then switch back to the profile .. Let the profile do the talking. X

26 October 2018
There is an initial attraction for us eyes are a big one for us... But we tend to look a one or two photos then switch back to the profile .. Let the profile do the talking. X

Love looking at pics but adore a well written profile that tells me something about the person or couple

Reactions: Carpediem2008
D

Deleted member 1030

Yes, looks are important, but...... it's not a case of being 'classically good-looking' or looking like a filmstar or whatever. An attractive person can be gorgeous because of their eyes, or their hair, or just the way they stand, or the shape of their neck, the way their mouth crinkles when they laugh, the clothes they wear, their hands, a cute nose....... just about anything, really, it's all 'looks' but it doesn't have to conform to a standardised idea of beauty.

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
When in the club looks are the attraction but I really like to be mentally stimulated. If you can get me imagining then your half way there. Don’t just show me your cock - mindfuck me

Reactions: fincon and Therapon
D

Deleted member 6127

As a number of people have said looks are skin deep. It’s what makes you tick that’s the important part. Your experiences you bring to the table, the banter to be had, the laughter all make a person who they are...
You want the looks then walk on by because good looking people are always nice people and nice people are what we want...
Xxxx :0)) T

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
For me a lady has to look like a lady, I love make up, nice hair, feminine for me.
So I guess to the question, looks are important when you first meet someone, like I said previously, having fun with someone what it's all about and when you first meet that person then you will know if you are going to have a good time or not :whistle:

Reactions: Therapon
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I seek mischievous, wicked, decadent, playful, dangerous..... Now what kind of package that mind comes in doesn't worry me too much

Reactions: Therapon
26 March 2018
City
London
For me a lady has to look like a lady, I love make up, nice hair, feminine for me.
So I guess to the question, looks are important when you first meet someone, like I said previously, having fun with someone what it's all about and when you first meet that person then you will know if you are going to have a good time or not :whistle:

Agree, I love women who embrace their femininity, but nothing is a bigger turn on than someone with quiet confidence who totally owns & embraces who they are, grabs life by the balls and doesn't give a f**k about the consequences. And if they've got a cracking set pins as well, then I'm putty

Tog

Muse is far more shallow, and erection and a pulse and she's happy :eek::whistle:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Agree, I love women who embrace their femininity, but nothing is a bigger turn on than someone with quiet confidence who totally owns & embraces who they are, grabs life by the balls and doesn't give a f**k about the consequences. And if they've got a cracking set pins as well, then I'm putty

Tog

Muse is far more shallow, and erection and a pulse and she's happy :eek::whistle:
Erection and a pulse :rofl::rofl:
I modelled once for pretty polly :whistle: just saying :p