Lottery

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok guys and girls this is something that has been rattling around my head for a while, starting an SS lottery syndicate.

How we do it? I would love your thoughts and suggestions on this, you may not be interested but I do believe this could be brilliant.

What you think?

D

Deleted member 2978

been in several syndicates in the states (11 years) and UK (3 years) and one win, in the us for $525 which we just used to have a nice night out with a meal and drinks and dancing. the hardest part will be organizing collecting the money from people.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hmm don't see why not. I think and you know this, that if done correctly a lottery sin-dicate could be done properly and could potentially make some decent funds for everyone.
It's simply a matter of transferring a pound or two, doing the lines and waiting. Keep it up weekly job done.
The logistics however is the concern, but that can easily be ironed out.

W

Wheels5885

I would be interested all you need is a separate account that everyone who is interested transfers money to. You can play the lottery online and there you go. Therefore the lottery is done auto the bank transfers auto

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I would be interested all you need is a separate account that everyone who is interested transfers money to. You can play the lottery online and there you go. Therefore the lottery is done auto the bank transfers auto
Good point! (y)

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Interesting I shall have a look at that x

Reactions: Admin