Loud Sex Or Quiet Sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I either get embarrased or... start laughing..
Oh yeah you dirty girl etc.. instantly and i mean instantly.. turns me off!!
There are occasions when dirty talk would have me stifling laughter not because of embarrassment but more because it seems ridiculous if you know what I mean ......and anything that is remotely ridiculous feeds my sense of humour.

In terms of noise levels....Not overly vocal but does depend as others have said on how turned on I am and also how intense and orgasm is. (Looby)

Reactions: Therapon and MP386
A

Adam

Which do you prefer?
For years I was a quiet girl, embarrassed to make a sound, I used to always cover my face with a pillow.
Since I started swinging over 4 years ago, I learnt to embrace my orgasmic noises, as most people find it a turn on.
I don't like to be overly loud though, I think it can be off putting if you're enjoying some group play.

For me I love to hear the girl I'm with enjoying what we are doing...I find that when we are moving together and both enjoying the experience the levels of pleasure just sky rocket and I can't help but say something and the girl I'm with is usually quite noisy too. I think being able to ENJOY sex and letting yourself go is important, thats always the best and most heightened sexual experience for me - Fantastic!