Love

• Thread starter Twickerman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Twickerman

Discuss....:)

Candidates may like to consider questions such as :-
1) How do you define love?
2) Is it only expressed emotionally and/or physically?
3)Would you do anything for it?

and finally, do you think love has any place in swinging other than between ongoing partners/spouses partners?

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Good question hun.. Ok answering number 1...
Love, I have been in relationships before meeting @Admin until then I thought love was companionship, commitment but was unsure of inner feelings, thought it would come eventually.
The first night @Admin and I met and had our first kiss was the moment I knew there was a feeling of love, it wasn't just a kiss, I didn't only feel it in my stomach but down to my toes, I knew that night that we would be together and get through anything to do that.....
We did and I had my last first kiss and still have those feeling when we kiss now, so describe love, its everything, waking up in the morning knowing this man is here beside me, the feeling I have when he just looks at me, knowing that we could never live with out each other, the old saying " love gives you wings"
We still after 16yrs can not get through the day without telling each other we love each other, we never argue and love each others company, hence why we work together, we hate being apart. That feeling is so strong it can bring us to tears...

Swinging for us is fun, anyone that is a threat to our relationship will never have the chance to get close, we have been in a situation where a lady got a bit of a thing for @Admin she asked him for an affair, in text, obviously as a couple we have no secrets and in this lifestyle you can't afford to either but we were both watching these texts, this person got very bunny boiler and even wanted to betray her own husband, its very sad that she didn't have love in her relationship and was jealous of ours...
We do get people that are jealous of our relationship all the time, most ask the same question, how can you spend so much time together and work together? Well thats us and we wouldn't change a thing, we often say to each other, Is there anyone else out there like us? I hope so :love::love::love::love:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Discuss....:)

Candidates may like to consider questions such as :-
1) How do you define love?
2) Is it only expressed emotionally and/or physically?
3)Would you do anything for it?

and finally, do you think love has any place in swinging other than between ongoing partners/spouses partners?

I cannot add to anything that @Pearls has not already written.. :love: :love: xx
:)
Excellent thread though and I look forward to seeing people's thoughts etc.