Mainly For The Guys I Suspect But.. Maybe Not.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

No longer with us

Face pic, always. And - to be honest - think anyone can ask for one. (Obv such a request can be declined.)

Anything else should be left for someone to offer, not to be requested.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Face pic always works for us and if things progress some naughty pics after. On other sites so many guys have messaged me asking if i want to see their cock and i really don't if that is all you have to say then you are not very interesting at all

Vxx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Gotta be face pic every time, why have a preview of the present and spoil the surprise. N&J xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I know what your all going to think ...:prrrp:
But face is always good ...:D
Why beat around the bush .... :sneaky:amything anyone wants to send is good .... :whistle:

23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
Personally, I don't care what a person looks like so no photo at all, however what I really really like is simply great interesting fun nice stimulating conversation so there is no substitute to simply just meeting up for a coffee, drink or dinner. You can be so surprised and have a fantastic no strings attached time if you are willing to take the risk and let's face it, if you rely on a photo first does that mean blind people must remain hermits?

Are we all just becoming so judgemental to our own detriment?

Reactions: Therapon and Sammy
M

meet_the_fockers

Personally, I don't care what a person looks like so no photo at all, however what I really really like is simply great interesting fun nice stimulating conversation so there is no substitute to simply just meeting up for a coffee, drink or dinner. You can be so surprised and have a fantastic no strings attached time if you are willing to take the risk and let's face it, if you rely on a photo first does that mean blind people must remain hermits?

Are we all just becoming so judgemental to our own detriment?
Of course you are right, sort off, it is nice though to, get a glimpse of who you are talking/chatting too, not neccesarily to judge, if i received a pic of someone and they looked like esmerelda, i wouldn't be so shallow as to cease communication
Yes to meet for a coffee would be great and i would meet with any regulars on here, whom where in this area or i theirs.
Prob being no face pic...
I might struggle to spot them, in a crowded coffee shop?
Hello are you miss sexbomb? are you mr cumsalot? oops sorry wrong person.. erm as you where.. :D xxx

30 October 2015
Yeah it's out I'm a perv! Doncaster didn't even see me coming! Starts all quiet and sweet then whoop out pops Lexi and yeah..... They loved it haha xx
I'm sure lots of places would appreciate Lexi popping out :bouncy:

25 August 2017
City
Jedburgh
For me i prefer a face pic everytime and it would be the same if I'm sending... I mean I wouldn't walk up to you in bar or club and whip out a Polaroid of my dick and shove it in your face so I'm not going to do it on here lol however if a picture of the private parts was requested I'll happily oblige xx

Reactions: No longer with us