Man Caves

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
I guess my man cave is the garage. Have the war time willy's jeep in there and most of my WW2 US kit apart from my firearms of course. But then my medieval is all over the flat.
never seen a willy's jeep up close. Would love to have a go. Driven a series 2a landie. That was pretty old school. Bloody good fun though

Reactions: Pearls
B

BritMark

My man cave is a 4x4 meter shed in my back garden. But I have a bar and sofa in mine. Even a had a play session in there once with another couple. All my garden stuff is kept in a lean too on the side of the house.

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
B

BritMark

Here's mine. I've spent about 4000 euros on it so far and haven't really stopped!

Attachments

• 20161029_183929.jpg
    20161029_183929.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26

2hunters

We just got done building the man cave and getting all the kit moved into it, it is currently housing our very poorly tow car but usually houses whatever the latest project is! The ma'am cave will be completed sometime late this year or early next year hopefully, funds depending!

T

Terryg

Hmm AutoCad, they've been going quite a while, supposed to be good, tell me more (y)

I've tried to install a few of the free ones on the Linux machine but with little success, 2D would be fine, then once I got the hang of that maybe think about 3D
Try icemSURF, now that's a real design system...geek alert!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
My man cave is slowly turning into the nan cave with all the bloody bits of crap she's moving in. The hot tub in there is great and the leather sofa but ever so slowly the feminine bits are creeping in.. I'm moving into the loft ;)
Ommm :eek:
Am really saying nothing! :censored: :D

M

meet_the_fockers

My man cave is slowly turning into the nan cave with all the bloody bits of crap she's moving in. The hot tub in there is great and the leather sofa but ever so slowly the feminine bits are creeping in.. I'm moving into the loft ;)
You love it!!
Wait till i put the pink flamingo bunting up with matching throws and scatter cushions.. :love:

M

meet_the_fockers

And be careful dear you know how.. dodgy our loft floor is :sneaky: :D x

M

meet_the_fockers

I is not filling your man cave with crap!! :D dont bloody blame me Mark... :eek: i get the blame for everything around here!!