Marmite

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sorry, not a fan of marmite at all. Although I'm not a hater.
Just more of a peanut butter type of gal 
FLC x

YES!!
With either salad cream and lots of salt and pepper.. or cheese
or mixed with marmalade.. nom nom! Now you're talking. :) x

Reactions: Pearls
28 May 2015
I recently had some toasted hamburger buns with roasted honey peanut butter. No one told me the fucking buns had HOT chilli peppers in them!!!! lol

Reactions: Pearls
S

ShhhAgonyAunt

Well everyone, I'm really sorry to offend or upset anyone, BUT !!!! .................... Marmite is a sexual boost for mainly guys but girls too, as it contains amounts of Niacin which plays an important role in male and female energy production, reducing cholesterol, reducing fatigue, increasing your sex hormones and blood flow to genitalia, so get your daily ration to help your partners smiles get bigger !!!!

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Well everyone, I'm really sorry to offend or upset anyone, BUT !!!! .................... Marmite is a sexual boost for mainly guys but girls too, as it contains amounts of Niacin which plays an important role in male and female energy production, reducing cholesterol, reducing fatigue, increasing your sex hormones and blood flow to genitalia, so get your daily ration to help your partners smiles get bigger !!!!

But it still tastes bloody awful :D. If I remember didn't they advertise Rice Crispies or something similar as containing Niacin, I'd go for the rice crispies anyday.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That IS weird.. As everyone in this thread knows, I detest Marmite.. yuk.
And to eat Twiglets? :sick:
nooooo :eek:

Reactions: Therapon