Mayweather V Mcgregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Some people are calling it the greatest fight ever, others are calling it a circus. Floyd Mayweather, greatest boxer of his generation, will be fighting UFC champion Conor McGregor, who has never boxed professionally.

What do you think? Is it fight or farce? Will you be watching? Will it open the way for other crossover fights (Anthony Joshua has already said that he would fight an MMA champion)?

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
But isn't this the logic of big fights?

To whip up the competitors, stoke up controversy and emotion, pile on the superlatives - to get attention. Publicity. Numbers... And then make a shed load of money off two over-size novelty meatheads knocking chunks out of each other. For money. Isn't it something like that?

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 1030

But isn't this the logic of big fights?

To whip up the competitors, stoke up controversy and emotion, pile on the superlatives - to get attention. Publicity. Numbers... And then make a shed load of money off two over-size novelty meatheads knocking chunks out of each other. For money. Isn't it something like that?
Well, when you put it like that.... :D

Usually... well, sometimes... the fighters aren't novelty meatheads but well-trained, talented pugilists, but I take your point.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I was in a boxing match once but I got disqualified for using my head. I didn't turn up.
I've been involved in Boxing Day 36 times. Kaz only 33 times, she is a lightweight. I am the Boxing Day champion of our house.

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Some people are calling it the greatest fight ever, others are calling it a circus. Floyd Mayweather, greatest boxer of his generation, will be fighting UFC champion Conor McGregor, who has never boxed professionally.

What do you think? Is it fight or farce? Will you be watching? Will it open the way for other crossover fights (Anthony Joshua has already said that he would fight an MMA champion)?
Sorry I did mean to post something serious.
Will this fight be purely boxing?

B x

Reactions: Deleted member 1030