Meat Market

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
No its not fair actually.. It's not because of you..
It's not because of me..
It's because they are twatinfeckimmorons
Xx
He had his arm broken once all because of situations like this and the door man blamed him, we don't go out now unless I wear something to cover me all over :rofl:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
We were out in good old Wakefield on a New Year's Eve queuing on a staircase in a popular late night pie shop lol.
In this staircase B was above me and two lads below me started hassling me. B switched places and stood in between us. I had comments like "what you doing with that dwarf?", "I'll show you what proper size dick looks like".
B turned his back to them. One of them reached around B and put his hand up the front of my dress. Due to us being above on the stairs, this arsehole who had just assaulted me found out what one of B's small size 8 boots to the face felt like.
B spent the night locked up and was let out with a caution for assaulting the morning. The lad who assaulted me and B put in the hospital didn't get charged :anger:.
We prefer to stay at home nowadays. I sometimes go out with friends but B hasn't bothered in years. Says it's too much hassle and too many nobheads.

K
X

Reactions: Pearls
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We don't got out much nowadays for this very reason. Having no done close protection work, I am always scanning clubs/pubs for an hot spot where it's going to kick off and keeping Mrs Brum from drunken lads for the very reasons mentioned.
Our nights out at spent at a local Indian restaurant or a chilled night at Chameleons. Sad really.

T

The_Bibas

We were out in good old Wakefield on a New Year's Eve queuing on a staircase in a popular late night pie shop lol.
In this staircase B was above me and two lads below me started hassling me. B switched places and stood in between us. I had comments like "what you doing with that dwarf?", "I'll show you what proper size dick looks like".
B turned his back to them. One of them reached around B and put his hand up the front of my dress. Due to us being above on the stairs, this arsehole who had just assaulted me found out what one of B's small size 8 boots to the face felt like.
B spent the night locked up and was let out with a caution for assaulting the morning. The lad who assaulted me and B put in the hospital didn't get charged :anger:.
We prefer to stay at home nowadays. I sometimes go out with friends but B hasn't bothered in years. Says it's too much hassle and too many nobheads.

K
X
It is horrible.
I am sorry you have had to experience this..
We seem to be in a more aggressive environment.. It's awful..

We are always on guard and Stephen never really relaxes when we are out.. He watches everyone.
It's such a shame that we get this kind of unwanted attention.
XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

Similar but honestly we don't go out now, attract the wrong attention, I'm not going to change who I am so its not worth the hassle x
Maybe you should start wearing knickers on evenings out.
:rofl:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I gave up going into the city centre in my mid 20's as it was always hassle and that was just me as a single guy. I would always be the one to defend my friends when they said something silly to a twat when they where drunk and then I was the one ended up with the cuts and bruises so it got a bit wearing. I wouldnt even consider taking V into town on a weekend any more, I've had enough trips to a&e thanks

Reactions: The_Bibas
T

The_Bibas

I gave up going into the city centre in my mid 20's as it was always hassle and that was just me as a single guy. I would always be the one to defend my friends when they said something silly to a twat when they where drunk and then I was the one ended up with the cuts and bruises so it got a bit wearing. I wouldnt even consider taking V into town on a weekend any more, I've had enough trips to a&e thanks
Crazy..
I really don't understand the way people are..
I blame social media and mma fighting

Xxx