Media Creators For Advertising

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi all,
There's lots of peeps on here who are wicked at photos, but what about videos?
Is there anyone on here, who is capable of making videos for the site's advertising outlets?

We do have some on YT currently and a few on FB, but I would really be interested to see if anyone can help with making short videos that we can use to help promote the site.
Again, yes that old chestnut, I am still flummoxed as to how few people know we even exist, so I think making videos and media content can help get the name out there - on top of what we currently have.

So with that, anyone good at making marketing media and videos?
Thanks
Admin x

8 July 2018
It’s been a while since I’ve done any video work! But I’m open to giving it a try!
I mostly have a design & photography background with a bit of IT thrown in!
:tiphat:
Tiger

Reactions: opiumpair

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It’s been a while since I’ve done any video work! But I’m open to giving it a try!
I mostly have a design & photography background with a bit of IT thrown in!
:tiphat:
Tiger
Superb... Would be good for an assisting hand from someone. I can make videos etc, and make our own posters & flyers (so on) - but I/we do genuinely need a fresh pair of eyes from someone who has the skills, to help us with promo material.
All help is appreciated so whatever can be made to help promote the site, will always be gladly accepted. (y)

Reactions: Pearls and Tiger