Meet for fun

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

With a stranger. Would you meet a guy if you were a lady?
I know where you coming from
Some people do just meet for random sex, one on one is not swinging though is it? one to one sex is great not knocking it at all and no puns intended here x
swinging is sharing of a partner or wife swapping or couple or partner. Swinging goes back a long way but modern times it is for singles to shag anything? Couples to have open relationships all dependent on your own lifestyle and preferences.

maybe he needs breaking in gently that swinging here is more of a social swing than a lets grab a cock and pussy and hope for the best

I am not saying that sex one to one is forbidden far from it
I used to get that message all the time 'oi love wanna fuck' whilst some males will think we hang on the branch for sex this is not the case for many ladies at all but 'oh this is a sex site' I hear their reply. Some will say 'oh but this is not a dating site'
It is a lifestyle of meeting others on a social swing if you want to chat and get to know folk, lovely, as Pearls says social swinging is not a meat market. We are not dancing round handbags whilst the guys are eyeing up the candy waiting for a nudge nudge wink wink 'lets fuck' ...but leads me to another thread maybe

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I know where you coming from
Some people do just meet for random sex, one on one is not swinging though is it? one to one sex is great not knocking it at all and no puns intended here x
swinging is sharing of a partner or wife swapping or couple or partner. Swinging goes back a long way but modern times it is for singles to shag anything? Couples to have open relationships all dependent on your own lifestyle and preferences.

maybe he needs breaking in gently that swinging here is more of a social swing than a lets grab a cock and pussy and hope for the best

I am not saying that sex one to one is forbidden far from it
I used to get that message all the time 'oi love wanna fuck' whilst some males will think we hang on the branch for sex this is not the case for many ladies at all but 'oh this is a sex site' I hear their reply. Some will say 'oh but this is not a dating site'
It is a lifestyle of meeting others on a social swing if you want to chat and get to know folk, lovely, as Pearls says social swinging is not a meat market. We are not dancing round handbags whilst the guys are eyeing up the candy waiting for a nudge nudge wink wink 'lets fuck' ...but leads me to another thread maybe
Swinging as it was isn’t what it is now. People today don’t understand the term and the real meaning of it. Apps and social media haven’t helped.

D

Deleted member 16044

Swinging as it was isn’t what it is now. People today don’t understand the term and the real meaning of it. Apps and social media haven’t helped.
Swinging, sometimes called wife swapping, husband swapping or partner swapping, is sexual activity in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in such activities with others as a recreational or social activity.[1] Swinging is a form of non-monogamy and is an open relationship. People may choose a swinging lifestyle for a variety of reasons. Many cite an increased quality and quantity of sex. Some people may engage in swinging to add variety into their otherwise conventional sex lives or due to their curiosity. Some couples see swinging as a healthy outlet and means to strengthen their relationship.[1][2]

The phenomenon of swinging, or at least its wider discussion and practice, is regarded by some as arising from the freer attitudes to sexual activity after the sexual revolution of the 1960s, the invention and availability of the contraceptive pill, and the emergence of treatments for many of the sexually transmitted diseases that were known at that time. The adoption of safe sex practices became more common in the late 1980s.

the modern take and description from wikipedia x

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

To the OP...social swinging is a family orientated social swinging idea and fantastic concept
I have been to Stevenage on my first social with meeting others to TALK FIRST and planned the next Social meeting a few more to TALK FIRST and socials are a great way of meeting and TALKING FIRST.
I mean talk in the way you are want to start a conversation with a view to maybe meeting
Next social and it's a birthday bash are on the 6th and 7th March 2020 at xtasia. A lot of us are booked into hotels already! It is will be a great night!

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

To the OP...social swinging is a family orientated social swinging idea and fantastic concept
I have been to Stevenage on my first social with meeting others to TALK FIRST and planned the next Social meeting a few more to TALK FIRST and socials are a great way of meeting and TALKING FIRST.
I mean talk in the way you are want to start a conversation with a view to maybe meeting
Next social and it's a birthday bash are on the 6th and 7th March 2020 at xtasia. A lot of us are booked into hotels already! It is will be a great night!
which is by the way more than what I ever did on any other swinging site and I tried a few like you do. The crew here look after us we are like a family, spreading the social swinging love to you and all who sail with us! As swinging is a lifestyle not a cattle auction x