Member of the Month; Therapon

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well here goes... Dear mr @Therapon

Your constant chat here doesn't go unnoticed but we feel the time is right to say a HUGE thank you to you for always being so polite, friendly, chatty and ready to get stuck in on any discussions.

So with this, we are pleased to announce that you Sir are Social Swinging - swingers member of the month, henceforth and we would like to congratulate you for being one of the most friendly faces among us.

Congratulations our member of the month!
:D x

You will notice your account is all blue and sparkly. ;) hehe

M

meet_the_fockers

Whoop whoop go you!!
Did you used to call me miss pinky sparkely!! Perhaps it's get my own back time! :D xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh Indeed our lil Miss Pinky Sparkly :D :whipping:

Mr Therapon has payback now... :p

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm pleased to say, that @Therapon has been removed from member of the month, prematurely.. :D
As he is now wearing a blue title meaning, yes,... he's now a moderator on the site.

So behave peeps as I am sure Mr Therapon will love nothing more than to spank some naughty botties. ;)
Congratulations and welcome. :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I'm pleased to say, that @Therapon has been removed from member of the month, prematurely.. :D
As he is now wearing a blue title meaning, yes,... he's now a moderator on the site.

So behave peeps as I am sure Mr Therapon will love nothing more than to spank some naughty botties. ;)
Congratulations and welcome. :)
Oh my god I only went out for you day! And back to this!! Oh my good god!!
I am of course joking about time @Admin welcome to the fold... Fer fooks sake ;) :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls