Members Boundaries

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
this may sound like a strange questions, but we wondered what people's boundaries were when meeting.
Let's explain ours, as we sometimes think ours is a little unusual

We only soft swing swing with couples. Mrs Brum loves the ladies and that's why we we got into the scene, but she has no desire to have fully sex with another male. She enjoys giving oral to our males and has no objection to males returning the favour. Also she is happy for me to have full sex with females if all parties are happy.
I will be honest and say that when we have met couples, I have never had full sex with the other female as I feel it would be wrong, and have never had a request from a couple to do so.
Our boundaries sometimes does make it a little tough when at clubs, because Mrs Brum does attract the attention of the ladies and leaves little time to discuss do's and dont's

Are we the only ones with such unusual boundaries?

19 March 2015
this may sound like a strange questions, but we wondered what people's boundaries were when meeting.
Let's explain ours, as we sometimes think ours is a little unusual

We only soft swing swing with couples. Mrs Brum loves the ladies and that's why we we got into the scene, but she has no desire to have fully sex with another male. She enjoys giving oral to our males and has no objection to males returning the favour. Also she is happy for me to have full sex with females if all parties are happy.
I will be honest and say that when we have met couples, I have never had full sex with the other female as I feel it would be wrong, and have never had a request from a couple to do so.
Our boundaries sometimes does make it a little tough when at clubs, because Mrs Brum does attract the attention of the ladies and leaves little time to discuss do's and dont's

Are we the only ones with such unusual boundaries?
Not at all... It's surprising how many people have such boundaries and also in the same token, how quickly they can shift too.
:)

D

Deleted member 3411

There's nothing unusual with your boundaries. Many love soft swing oral and sensual play but don't necessarily want full on sex. The point with this lifestyle is to do only what you like. When I was single I met all sorts from the Asian couple who like to have sex under the blankets while watching everybody else have fun but that was all they liked, to a couple who's idea of fun was for him to watch her giving guys blow jobs and once he was excited enough they would wonder of to a private room and have hot sex.
At the moment then that is unsure whether she wants to have full on sex with any guys, I've already said that I'm prepared to accept that but at the end of the day she will do what she wants and no more.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
27 April 2015
Ours are simple
1) We never ever play alone, but always as a couple
2) Mrs A Team has the final Y/N say, as to whether we continue to a full meet from just social meet (her body and feelings)
3) Enjoy to the max and give your all
4) If safe word said, all stops dead that instant for everyone.

That's it xx

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Ours are simple
1) We never ever play alone, but always as a couple
2) Mrs A Team has the final Y/N say, as to whether we continue to a full meet from just social meet (her body and feelings)
3) Enjoy to the max and give your all
4) If safe word said, all stops dead that instant for everyone.

That's it xx

We have the same rule No 2. Mrs Brum always has the final say

Reactions: The-A-Team
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

We havè very firm boundaries which we decided together. Neither one of us has "the final say". If either one of us are unhappy.....it doesnt happen full stop. We do have a safe word if necessary. We tend to stick to our bounaries as they work for us. Xx

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
So it appears so far were it is couples the female tends to have the final say. This is something we have always stuck too.
But as for our boundaries, is there anyone out there that has similar, as we have struggled to find couples who are into the same. We have met many couples at a club who we have both liked but after having a conversation it's become clear they full swap so we cool it.

B

Bump-n-Grind

We havè very firm boundaries which we decided together. Neither one of us has "the final say". If either one of us are unhappy.....it doesnt happen full stop. We do have a safe word if necessary. We tend to stick to our bounaries as they work for us. Xx
Totally agree, in a soft/ full swap situation we're complete equals. We have a word or an action that says yes or no, if either isn't sure then we don't. We stick to ours & always respect others boundaries, we've seen way too many bust ups at clubs & parties when boundaries aren't stuck to or respected

X

XX

We're quite fluid in our 'boundaries' (we do have a few things we definitely don't want to do or try but wouldn't do those thing with each other either) but would always want to agree with others what boundaries are beforehand to avoid any issues. When it comes to who we play with we both have to agree with neither of us having more say than the other, unamimous or it's a no, even if it was just one of us who wanted to play.

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
So how do members go about discussing their boundaries with couples etc when at a club, if you have just met.
As I have mentioned we have in the past had a female hit on Mrs Brum while at a club but when they are part of a couple I don't get involved as I don't like to give the other male the wrong idea.

Reactions: Deleted member 3411
D

Deleted member 3411

#Brumcouple2013, well you start exactly as you have in your profile, laying down exactly what you do and do not want. Usually the thing to do is (during conversation with a couple you're interested in) ask the sort of things they like and then say all the things you like and drop in the sort of things you don't like making sure they understand that don't like means you won't do.

B

Balls&Boobs

I always make sure Sarah is ok. We are more open to full sex but happy to experiment with soft. We have a rule that means that if the other female is not into penetration then that will be the same for Sarah. If I need a raincoat so does the other guy. Respect down the line 50 50

P

peakcouple

When we have a home meet with new people we talk about our boundaries over a drink before we go to the bedroom. If you have one of those club encounters where you just swap with the couple next to you in a playroom, you obviously can't do this, so if anyone tries anything we don't like we just say "no thanks" or move their hand away. We are always happy to respect others' boundaries. We don't have any 'private' sex activities and kissing, 69ing, other oral are fine by us - they are part of good sex so why deny yourself these pleasures? Our boundaries are few:

1. No anal penetration for her, cock or finger.
2. Condoms for the ultimate with new people; we don't use them for oral (we also don't use them with some very special friends).
3. No facials for her, no cumming in her mouth - she likes her men to cum inside her pussy (see rule 2 above).
4. Absolutely no watersports, scat or pain (apart from bum slapping and biting if agreed beforehand).
5. No means no and stop means stop.
6. Relax, enjoy, smile, have fun and cum!

and a private one -

7. If either of us wants to play outside the couple situation, then discuss it first or if that's not possible then admit to it afterwards. Hasn't happened very often but we're both OK when it does.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
When we have a home meet with new people we talk about our boundaries over a drink before we go to the bedroom. If you have one of those club encounters where you just swap with the couple next to you in a playroom, you obviously can't do this, so if anyone tries anything we don't like we just say "no thanks" or move their hand away. We are always happy to respect others' boundaries. We don't have any 'private' sex activities and kissing, 69ing, other oral are fine by us - they are part of good sex so why deny yourself these pleasures? Our boundaries are few:

1. No anal penetration for her, cock or finger.
2. Condoms for the ultimate with new people; we don't use them for oral (we also don't use them with some very special friends).
3. No facials for her, no cumming in her mouth - she likes her men to cum inside her pussy (see rule 2 above).
4. Absolutely no watersports, scat or pain (apart from bum slapping and biting if agreed beforehand).
5. No means no and stop means stop.
6. Relax, enjoy, smile, have fun and cum!

and a private one -

7. If either of us wants to play outside the couple situation, then discuss it first or if that's not possible then admit to it afterwards. Hasn't happened very often but we're both OK when it does.

What a well written response X
Agreed, that's really very well written and expressed. (y)

24 November 2015
As a single female my boundaries when meeting a couple are clear im there to primarily meet the female of said cple if all agreed then I will play with the male but absolutely no penetration from the male I strongly believe that to be for the couple only

P

peakcouple

We should have added that we really like taking photos of our play. We're aware that many people don't like doing that for various good reasons, so it's one thing we discuss beforehand, rather than whipping out a camera during the action and discussing it all then. We don't mind others bringing their cameras as long as they don't post our faces anywhere and as long as they agree to send us copies of the pics, We always send them ours. We sometimes video the action with our good friends, or rather those who don't mind pics and films, and the same applies.

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
We should have added that we really like taking photos of our play. We're aware that many people don't like doing that for various good reasons, so it's one thing we discuss beforehand, rather than whipping out a camera during the action and discussing it all then. We don't mind others bringing their cameras as long as they don't post our faces anywhere and as long as they agree to send us copies of the pics, We always send them ours. We sometimes video the action with our good friends, or rather those who don't mind pics and films, and the same applies.
We had noticed.....;)

Reactions: Admin