Members Of The Month - Blancogogo, Kitty And Mp386

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Sexy Peeps,
Wow we have so many members who deserve it this month, it's been incredibly difficult making the final decision..As it usually is...

We are pleased to announce the following members as our members of the month.
In no particular order;
Miss @Kittyk84 for her continued support, interaction in the forums and generally taking time to chat to us all.
Well done and thank you Miss.. A feisty lady make no mistakes, but when you get to know Kitty, she's a strong supporter of the site and has a warm and very caring persona. A beautiful lady..
Thoroughly deserved - thank you.. xx

Mr @MP386 for his continued support here, continuously welcoming newbies and getting more and more involved on the forums' side of things.
Keep up the interaction, friendliness and just being you MP. Oh and Mrs MTF stalker of course!
Thank you so much! Well done and congratulations. No kiss though mate. ;)

Last but not least, The Chic couple.. @BlancoGoGo - came here from Twitter, pretty new.. Settling in and really made their mark here.
Your name always reminds me of not only GoGo Girls - but Club a GoGo :D
Always adding more sexy photos for us to perve I mean look at :whistle: Interactive, chatty, even introducing new members to the site, left right and centre. (yes darlings, your commission is en-route) ..
I want to thank you for your constant and continued support. Your activity and fun, wooden spoon stirring (LOL) & is highly appreciated thank you.. xx

You have shown the site such strong support and commitment, we are extremely appreciative and grateful for what you do for us.

We would like to say HUGE thank you to you ALL for always being so polite, friendly, chatty and supportive of the site.
You input has been noticed and very much appreciated!

As I said, this month has been extremely tough as we have so many friendly, active and worthy members. That said, thank you to you all here for making this site such fun to be on! x

Congratulations on being our members of the month... :) ;)
And thank you! x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello Sexy Peeps,
Wow we have so many members who deserve it this month, it's been incredibly difficult making the final decision..As it usually is...

In no particular order;
Miss @Kittyk84 for her continued support, interaction in the forums and generally taking time to chat to us all.
Well done and thank you Miss.. A feisty lady make no mistakes, but when you get to know Kitty, she's a strong supporter of the site and has a warm and very caring persona. A beautiful lady..

Mr @MP386 for his continued support here, continuously welcoming newbies and getting more and more involved on the forums' side of things.
Keep up the interaction, friendliness and just being you MP. Oh and Mrs MTF stalker of course!

Last but not least, The Chic couple.. @BlancoGoGo - came here from Twitter, pretty new.. Settling in and really made their mark here.
Always adding more sexy photos for us to perve I mean look at :whistle: Interactive, chatty, even introducing new members to the site, left right and centre. (yes darlings, your commission is en-route) ..
I want to thank you for your constant and continued support. Your activity and fun, wooden spoon stirring (LOL) & is highly appreciated thank you.. xx

You have shown the site such strong support and commitment, we are extremely appreciative and grateful for what you do for us.

We would like to say HUGE thank you to you ALL for always being so polite, friendly, chatty and supportive of the site.

As I said, this month has been extremely tough as we have so many friendly, active and worthy members. That said, thank you to you all here for making this site such fun to be on! x

And thank you! x
Thank you for the award ... :D
No kiss thank god for that .... :rofl::rofl:

D

dirtywmam

Hello Sexy Peeps,

In no particular order;

And thank you! x
Congratulations all, well deserved xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you all, what a great honour. You wonderful friendly (& kinky!) folk confirm that we have chosen the right place to lay our hats...(y);)

Thank you for the award ... :D
No kiss thank god for that .... :rofl::rofl:

Thank you so much im blushing over here doesnt happen often!

@Admin @Pearls @Scrunchy&Muffet @MP386 thank you for your kind words and congrats. mp congrats to you too and congrats to @BlancoGoGo :)

X

You are all absolutely most welcome.... It's our pleasure and our way of saying thank you for everything you do and your continued support. :) x