Members Of The Month - Charlia, Bump&grind And Theotherhalf

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Sexy Peeps,
We are pleased to announce the following members as our members of the month.
In no particular order;
Miss @Charlia for her continued support, interaction and even finding the time to login and chat to us all, during her uni exams!! Well done and thank you Miss.. Okay perhaps the latest pics persuaded the decision too.. :sneaky:
nah I am joking. Well done and thank you for your continued support xx

Mr ToH @Theotherhalf for his continued support and for the designs, posters and leaflets he's made for us to promote the site on social media, and to promote our events.
Keep up the work and it is highly appreciated. Thank you so much! Well done and congratulations. No kiss though mate. ;)

Last but not least, the Bumps.. @Bumpngrind2014 - these lovely people have been with us for some time now, and initially they remained very quiet. Yes believe me, it's true. They were very shy and quite quiet.. :cautious: Of course, those who are active across the site, now know just how active The Bumps are. And I want to thank you for your constant and continued support. Your activity and fun, is highly appreciated thank you.. xx for the lady. ;)

You have shown the site such strong support and commitment, we are extremely appreciative and grateful for what you do for us.

We would like to say HUGE thank you to you ALL for always being so polite, friendly, chatty and supportive of the site.
You input has been noticed and very much appreciated!

Congratulations on being our members of the month... :) ;)
And thank you! x

B

Bump-n-Grind

Thankyou so much, it's really nice having a sparkly name & feeling truly involved & part of things. This site really is unique as it's so friendly & approachable. So @Admin & @Pearls you guys are doing such a great job along with all the staff members & the site members (especially all you guys who get on the forum, sure you know who you are :)).
Any newbies don't hesitate in getting involved in the forums or if there's a night out being organised at a club, come along you'll be welcomed & have a great time :).

Thanks again.

Mr Bump & Mrs Grind :love:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thankyou so much, it's really nice having a sparkly name & feeling truly involved & part of things. This site really is unique as it's so friendly & approachable. So @Admin & @Pearls you guys are doing such a great job along with all the staff members & the site members (especially all you guys who get on the forum, sure you know who you are :)).
Any newbies don't hesitate in getting involved in the forums or if there's a night out being organised at a club, come along you'll be welcomed & have a great time :).

Thanks again.

Mr Bump & Mrs Grind :love:
You are absolutely most welcome and thank you so very much for the kind words. I appreciate that a lot.
We'll get there on the site. All takes time. We are getting there! Yes the uniqueness is what sets us apart I think..
Thankyou again for the very kind words and honestly, once more you are most welcome. :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Haha only kidding..
Well done guys.. @Bumpngrind2014 .. your fun and always so lovely.
And boy can you shake that shimmy on the dance floor :love: xxxx congrats.
@Theotherhalf you always make me smile mate... oh look a squirrel well done. :love: xxx
@Charlia oh no @Admin how could you!? Shes bad enough to control now. Oh gawd.. shes going to be unbearable.. such a naughty naughty girl!!!!
Well done minx :love: xxx

T

Theotherhalf

Wow thank you very much . I'd like to thank my mum, my solicitor , my 6th form IT teacher , the lolly pop lady that used to help me cross the road , mr Patel that used to sell me a ten penny mix of sweets and single John players (hehehe) obviously @Fortynflirty for her support .... Pmsl

In a serious note thanks guy and congrats to @Bumpngrind2014 and @Charlia

I'm just glad to be a member on the number one swingers sites where members are treated like family ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

Wow thank you very much . I'd like to thank my mum, my solicitor , my 6th form IT teacher , the lolly pop lady that used to help me cross the road , mr Patel that used to sell me a ten penny mix of sweets and single John players (hehehe) obviously @Fortynflirty for her support .... Pmsl

I'm just glad to be a member on the number one swingers sites where members are treated like family ;)
You didnt thank the squirrels... REALLY!! Your slipping. :D x

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

You're most welcome Mr ToH. You have helped me personally so much with some of the posters and flyers etc, without everything else you do across the site.. So it is only right you get this.
On that note I need more mind.... :whistle::whistle:

Nah well done, well deserved. (y)

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Hey guys. Congratulations to you all and very well deserved. Apologies for taking so long. I thought I had already passed on my best wishes but only just found time to backtrack over some older threads. The success of this site relies on people like you so well done and keep up the good work.