Members Of The Month July - Emyr, Giggles & Baldriknkaz

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Hello all,
We'd like to say congratulations and many thanks to @emyr @cinnamon_giggles and @Baldricknkaz for being our members of the month..

Your support and commitment to the site hasn't gone unnoticed and we appreciate all you do here.
Many thanks and congratulations all...
Admin :) x
WOOHOO We have sparkles!!!! Thank you thank you thank you. Ooooooo they're so pretty.

I don't know what we did to deserve sparkles and MOM but we shall treasure them forever all month.

Seriously though we really appreciate it. There's lots of deserving members on here. Thank you.

BNK
XXX

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
WOOHOO We have sparkles!!!! Thank you thank you thank you. Ooooooo they're so pretty.

I don't know what we did to deserve sparkles and MOM but we shall treasure them forever all month.

Seriously though we really appreciate it. There's lots of deserving members on here. Thank you.

BNK
XXX
You're both absolutely most welcome. It's always so difficult each month as there's so many excellent and deserving members... but for each month the ones we choose are the ones who deserve it for whatever reasons.
Your laughs, banter, involvement and fun here, has not gone unnoticed and we appreciate your support.
So well done both and thank you.
Admin x

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

Well done!!! This place is going to rack n ruin!! :D I'm telling yer!!
Meh!
You where all chosen for reason!?
Hmmmm right now it elludes me!!
:rofl: xxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
100% my lovelies.... you certainly bring a smile to my face daily and cause a few leaks :confused:

Oo err well sorry about the leaks :confused:
You make us smile too, you're such a lovely good nurtured person :mwah:

Love the way you bounce off each other aswell :eek::eek: Well deserved :love::love::love:[/QUOTE said:
Aaaahhhh 'Trading Places' we get it now. You lot think we bounce off each other.

BNK
Xxx

Reactions: No longer with us